Fayetteville State University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association
Fayetteville State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.51 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.51 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies125 Graduates
Business Administration and Management100 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities34 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services30 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.72 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.69 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 40 responsesReport
After Fayetteville State University
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.40 responses
Colleges like Fayetteville State University
- B-Elizabeth City State University
- 4 Year
- Elizabeth City, NC
- 441 reviews
- B-Winston-Salem State University
- 4 Year
- Winston-Salem, NC
- 1,044 reviews
- CFayetteville Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Fayetteville, NC
- 422 reviews
- C+University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- 4 Year
- Pembroke, NC
- 923 reviews
Fayetteville State University Reviews
Review Fayetteville State University
Fayetteville State University is what you make of it. Me personally would like to see a change in the cafe, better food. Also having more events outside, to get people out and mingling. Last, spreading the events that do go on around to all people. This is another reason why people don't come to stuff because they either here about it late or don't check there email or have to hear it through a friend. Getting the information out to others would be a great! Other than that the school is okay academic wise.
I loved the family environment. On the other hand, the walkways need to be fixed immediately! I've fallen once and bruised myself up pretty good. That is not acceptable!
Living on campus is a very fun and learning experience. You get a better opportunity of knowing about the fun activities and its a better way to meet new people. Its like you're with people in your on little world. Living on campus brings more freedom, and lets you learn how to become an adult. Stay in a dorm can be fun. You just have to connect with people that you live with everyday. Pick a roommate that you can trust so that no issues will that part. Do not let the party life interfere with your study life or grades!