Fayetteville State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.53 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies129 Graduates
Business Administration and Management95 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities61 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services42 Graduates
Fire Services Administration36 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 31 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.74 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.71 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.40 responses
Colleges like Fayetteville State University
- C+Elizabeth City State University
- 4 Year
- Elizabeth City, NC
- 448 reviews
- B-Winston-Salem State University
- 4 Year
- Winston-Salem, NC
- 1,080 reviews
- C+Fayetteville Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Fayetteville, NC
- 436 reviews
- C+University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- 4 Year
- Pembroke, NC
- 960 reviews
Fayetteville State University Reviews
Fayetteville State is an exceptional historically black college in Fayetteville, NC that puts everything aside to make sure that your academics is above the level of exceptional. With the help of multiple tutors and even your professors, students academic careers shoot through the roof, with the right push and confidence. Above all, the school's spirit for Bronco pride excels across the small city in roaring thunder to make sure everyone knows who the Fayetteville State Broncos are!
I love Fayetteville State University! The staff and students are very friendly and helpful. The campus is clean and is always improving. There is a lot of pride for the school from both the staff and students. The previous university I attended I did not feel included in the school I was just a body in class and more money for that school. However, at Fayetteville State I feel included and that I belong. People go out of their way to make you feel included in groups, clubs, etc.
Fayetteville State University is what you make of it. Me personally would like to see a change in the cafe, better food. Also having more events outside, to get people out and mingling. Last, spreading the events that do go on around to all people. This is another reason why people don't come to stuff because they either here about it late or don't check there email or have to hear it through a friend. Getting the information out to others would be a great! Other than that the school is okay academic wise.