Fayetteville State University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Central Intercollegiate Athletic Assoc
Fayetteville State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.48 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.52 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies129 Graduates
Business Administration and Management95 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities61 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services42 Graduates
Fire Services Administration36 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.73 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.70 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 41 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.40 responses
Colleges like Fayetteville State University
- C+Elizabeth City State University
- 4 Year
- Elizabeth City, NC
- 446 reviews
- B-Winston-Salem State University
- 4 Year
- Winston-Salem, NC
- 1,056 reviews
- C+Fayetteville Technical Community College
- 2 Year
- Fayetteville, NC
- 427 reviews
- C+University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- 4 Year
- Pembroke, NC
- 934 reviews
Fayetteville State University Reviews
Review Fayetteville State University
Fayetteville State University is what you make of it. Me personally would like to see a change in the cafe, better food. Also having more events outside, to get people out and mingling. Last, spreading the events that do go on around to all people. This is another reason why people don't come to stuff because they either here about it late or don't check there email or have to hear it through a friend. Getting the information out to others would be a great! Other than that the school is okay academic wise.
I love Fayetteville State University! I love everything about it from the academics to the social life. I love how the professors are all about seeing their students succeed so much to the point where they often offer extra credit. For the most part, everyone's friendly so you should never have to be alone. If I could see one thing change about the school, I would like to see better food options.
I loved the family environment. On the other hand, the walkways need to be fixed immediately! I've fallen once and bruised myself up pretty good. That is not acceptable!