Faulkner University Reviews

went back to school, after many years, while working full time to complete my Masters from Liberty online. They required my BA as well as specific pre-requisites from my undergraduate college before accepting me into their program. It was challenging as I was working, but I made sure my weekends and evenings were available for studying. Their professors were always available via phone or email. I strongly recommend their online program for working professionals, or anyone who is unable to attend on campus, or who cannot afford room and board. The campus is breathtaking and their facilities are top notch!
Online was fine since I didn't have to see students or professors ever. But to call it "learning" would be a stretch.
Start Your Review of Faulkner University
Faulkner University is not a "Christian University". That is just a title they slap on their sign so they can justify charging upwards of 30k a year for enrollment (the net price recorded on this site needs to be updated. When only 20% of students at Faulkner are members of the Church of Christ whom the school claims affiliation, then the school is not Christian. That was the most frustrating part of Faulkner for me.

The academics are poor. Faulkner attracts low performing students because they have low acceptance standards. They have been told by enrollment analysis companies that they are essentially an "open-enrollment" school, which is why they have such a low retention rate.

The main point is that this school is not worth the price of admission. If it were 12k a year, that would be more reasonable, even though the value it provides is around 6-8k a year.

I would strongly encourage you to save your money and look elsewhere for continuing education.
It’s a great place !! You get along very well with everyone especially since it’s a small campus and you can make your way around campus really easy. The professors are very understandable.
Well I just like they football team and it’s a really good place I would want to go to it isn’t far from home maybe a few minutes half a hour and that’s good for me because I don’t want to be far away so my mom and family and friends can come see me play ball
I really enjoyed my first year of college. I learned a lot and everyone on campus from the other students to the janitors and cafeteria staff to the professors were so friendly and approachable. You are not just another student. This community really cares about your success and wellbeing.
I really enjoy Faulkner and all it has to offer for students, but it is very expensive. It is a great and safe place with many opportunities.
The actual campus is smaller but everyone is friendly. The classes are also a smaller, more comfortable size.
Faulkner has been a great experience but as always there are non-likable areas. Most of the teachers are on top of things and others are not. The courses are somewhat more difficult than usual, but you do get to experience God’s love more than any other school.
My experience at Faulkner University has been wonderful! Great instructors and students, clean campus, and most importantly, a safe environment. This school is so amazing my mom also received her Bachelor's Degree here.
The University has long ago sold it’s soul for money. They preach morality, yet invite Donald Trump, Jr. to speak at their fundraiser! And lest you think this is an anomaly, just google the past speakers- it’s a “who’s who” of White supremacy and misogyny. They perfectly embody the characters describing Matthew 23:27-28, “ ...You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.”
Faulkner “University” is nothing of the sort. It has the feel of a medium-sized high school. The academics are weak, with many core classes taught by adjunct faculty. There is very little research being done on campus, robbing students of participating in meaningful, current scholarship. An authoritarian student life code treats young adults like children. Unless you are from a Christian fundamentalist evangelical background, RUN AWAY FROM THIS PLACE AS FAST AS YOU CAN. If you are from this tradition, you can do FAR better at a school like Sanford, Birmingham-Southern, Lipscomb, Belmont or evening Harding. Remember: you can do better!
The school is very nice. We have a lovely campus full of activities and the opportunity to be involved, it is just so expensive.
Faulkner is a great Christian environment. It's very diverse, and prepares students for occupational opportunities. However, for the cost of the school, the curriculum being taught could be more in depth and informational. One class I took was not very beneficial to me. We would zoom through a lot of information, and I only could retain it long enough to past the upcoming test.
The tour was very informative and staff was willing to answer any questions. Was a clean campus, also spoke with the fishing Coach and was told about all aspects of how the team worked. Have spoken to others on the phone and through email and everyone is informative and helpful and want to help you every way they can.
It’s a great school and offers so many different opportunities that other colleges don’t offer. They have an extremely high exchange student rate which is a great opportunity to meet new people and cultures.
Start Your Review of Faulkner University
So far, my experience with Faulkner University is excellent. The admissions people are lovely, the campus is very nice, it isn't too badly priced, and the professors seem to be well qualified.
It has a great and easy learning environment and the athletics are great but also encourage a school first principal.
Faulkner University is a friendly school. They have a clean campus and a safe campus. I enjoy the new classrooms and the teachers seem very knowledgeable. I enjoy watching there volleyball team and also there basketball teams. It is a small campus and that helps with getting around and getting to know the other students. The teachers seem to care how well there students do and are willing to help in any way.