Faulkner University Reviews

Faulkner university has been a great gone to me.
When I first got to this country, this was the first place I was at and the really helped me get through a lot of things. The culture shock wasn't really a great deal for me because of the amazing Faulkner team .
Amazing ways to get along with different people here at Faulkner.
I can't forget the great food served here too..
I love the Christian atmosphere that Faulkner provides. All the staff is friendly and provides Christian advice that we can use in our future fields. I hope to see the school grow and continue sharing their love for Davis Elementary School.
Faulkner University is an good school. It's a diversity of people from ALL around the world. There are great people here to connect with and get good vibes with. One thing I would change about Faulkner is the tuition price!
Start Your Review of Faulkner University
It has been excellent so far. The coursework is solidly Christian, the faculty are learned, and the technology is very easy to use.
Faulkner University is a Christian based school where Christianity is exemplified in the character of their professors and staff. I like that Faulkner is a Christian based school because it gives me the freedom to express myself spiritually without any restraints. Faulkner has a great support team who is willing to help the students resolve issues that may occur during their studies while at Faulkner. I believe that Faulkner looks out for the best interest of its students, helping them to succeed and meet their potential goals in life. Faulkner keep their students informed on all activities that are happening on campus and want all students to be included becoming a well community, while studying at Faulkner. The one thing that I don’t like about Faulkner would be that my commute to campus is an hour and a half drive from where I live other than that I think Faulkner is a great place to study.
It’s a really comfortable college to be part. The faculty and staff are very friendly and helpful with any questions or concerns that I have.
Faulkner University is a very diverse and prosperous campus as well as very religious. The perfect place to grow spiritually and socially
I loved faulkner university because they have such good teachers and their administation staff has helped a lot with getting prepared for the upcoming freshmen.
The main thing I like about Faulkner is the staff. They welcome you with warm welcome and their actually there to help their students succeed.
The campus is not any other campus I've been on. They don't have the amenities and luxury for students to just go somewhere and study or hangout. The food could also be better.
I liked that it was a small school. Did not like Montgomery, AL itself. School has no party life because it is a COC school with alot of rules.
The overall experience was nice and fun. I really enjoyed myself. The people around campus was very well spoken and respectful. The admissions was very helpful. They make sure you have evrything you need and all the proper classes you need.
Faulkner University has helped me grow into the person I am today because of the personal relationships formed between students and faculty. Without the care shown by the vast majority of the teachers I have been assigned, I would not have had the great experiences I have had, even though I have only attended Faulkner for a short amount of time.
Faulkner University is an amazing place. I am enjoying everyday student life here. I am in a social club, I get to play intramural sports and participate in Jamboree. The teachers here can be your friends; I truly enjoy going to class because I am learning and having a good time as well. Chapel everyday is a blessing; a whole school coming together to praise God. The change I want is for more students to come and to be apart of this experience.
I like the small campus and the size of my classes. I feel like I get better attention from my professors because of the small classes. I also have had a better chance to get to know people.
They are helpful posting jobs daily.
Everyone you encounter in the hallway, in the library or computer labs, and in each coarse are all so helpful and positive. The teachers are so passionate about what they are teaching and care greatly that your are understanding and learning. I have loved my experience here so far and I would make the same choice again for sure!
Start Your Review of Faulkner University
If there is one thing about campus it is the utmost safety it provides. We have a very good security team that regularly patrols campus checking for signs of people who shouldn't be on campus and just generally checking up on everyone regularly. We have key cards that let us get into certain parts on campus and no one but the people who have key cards have access to them. We have plenty of cameras surrounding campus watching everything and monitoring campus life.
Living on campus can be fun but also can be boring and semi annoying. It's nice having such a short distance to walk to get to everything on campus but it also a hassle when it comes to hanging out with people. For campus living, the rules are extremely strict and in doing so, lessens the places you can hang out with people and the amount of time you can spend there with friends.
Greek life is a major role on campus, most friend groups are created on this role. While walking around campus, it is very common to see people from the club walk up to each other and do their special "handshake" or see them walking to class together. Other clubs are sometimes friends with the other clubs but many stick to incorporating with their own. It affects the social atmosphere very heavily, but it doesn't necessarily effect the non-Greeks. The non-Greeks view Greeks in many ways, some in awe, and some flabbergasted that people would put up with the tasks they have to just to get in a club.