Faulkner University Reviews

What I love about Faulkner University are the staff, student advisors and the great timing and organization
Faulkner it is a wonderful university where you can build strong knowledge about your academic aspirations and god.
Faulkner University is a great school. They put an effort into the student body and helps in any way they can. I chose Faulkner for a reason.
Start Your Review of Faulkner University
Faulkner University is a small, family-like feel campus. It's a Christian school. No matter what the class is, the bible will somehow be incorporated into the material. Class sizes are small; and teachers are more willing to help you if you fall behind or need extra help. The classes I have taken to obtain my business management degree, including finance, accounting, & business law, have given me the opportunity to utilize my negotiating skills.
Faulkner university has been a great gone to me.
When I first got to this country, this was the first place I was at and the really helped me get through a lot of things. The culture shock wasn't really a great deal for me because of the amazing Faulkner team .
Amazing ways to get along with different people here at Faulkner.
I can't forget the great food served here too..
I love the Christian atmosphere that Faulkner provides. All the staff is friendly and provides Christian advice that we can use in our future fields. I hope to see the school grow and continue sharing their love for Davis Elementary School.
Faulkner University is an good school. It's a diversity of people from ALL around the world. There are great people here to connect with and get good vibes with. One thing I would change about Faulkner is the tuition price!
It has been excellent so far. The coursework is solidly Christian, the faculty are learned, and the technology is very easy to use.
Faulkner University is a Christian based school where Christianity is exemplified in the character of their professors and staff. I like that Faulkner is a Christian based school because it gives me the freedom to express myself spiritually without any restraints. Faulkner has a great support team who is willing to help the students resolve issues that may occur during their studies while at Faulkner. I believe that Faulkner looks out for the best interest of its students, helping them to succeed and meet their potential goals in life. Faulkner keep their students informed on all activities that are happening on campus and want all students to be included becoming a well community, while studying at Faulkner. The one thing that I don’t like about Faulkner would be that my commute to campus is an hour and a half drive from where I live other than that I think Faulkner is a great place to study.
It’s a really comfortable college to be part. The faculty and staff are very friendly and helpful with any questions or concerns that I have.
Faulkner University is a very diverse and prosperous campus as well as very religious. The perfect place to grow spiritually and socially
I loved faulkner university because they have such good teachers and their administation staff has helped a lot with getting prepared for the upcoming freshmen.
The main thing I like about Faulkner is the staff. They welcome you with warm welcome and their actually there to help their students succeed.
The campus is not any other campus I've been on. They don't have the amenities and luxury for students to just go somewhere and study or hangout. The food could also be better.
I liked that it was a small school. Did not like Montgomery, AL itself. School has no party life because it is a COC school with alot of rules.
The overall experience was nice and fun. I really enjoyed myself. The people around campus was very well spoken and respectful. The admissions was very helpful. They make sure you have evrything you need and all the proper classes you need.
Faulkner University has helped me grow into the person I am today because of the personal relationships formed between students and faculty. Without the care shown by the vast majority of the teachers I have been assigned, I would not have had the great experiences I have had, even though I have only attended Faulkner for a short amount of time.
Start Your Review of Faulkner University
Faulkner University is an amazing place. I am enjoying everyday student life here. I am in a social club, I get to play intramural sports and participate in Jamboree. The teachers here can be your friends; I truly enjoy going to class because I am learning and having a good time as well. Chapel everyday is a blessing; a whole school coming together to praise God. The change I want is for more students to come and to be apart of this experience.
I like the small campus and the size of my classes. I feel like I get better attention from my professors because of the small classes. I also have had a better chance to get to know people.
They are helpful posting jobs daily.