High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.24 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management179 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies73 Graduates
Human Resources Management73 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management16 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities11 Graduates
Legal Studies9 Graduates
Elementary Education7 Graduates
Counseling Psychology6 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.24 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.35 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Faulkner University Reviews
Faulkner University is a Christian based school where Christianity is exemplified in the character of their professors and staff. I like that Faulkner is a Christian based school because it gives me the freedom to express myself spiritually without any restraints. Faulkner has a great support team who is willing to help the students resolve issues that may occur during their studies while at Faulkner. I believe that Faulkner looks out for the best interest of its students, helping them to succeed and meet their potential goals in life. Faulkner keep their students informed on all activities that are happening on campus and want all students to be included becoming a well community, while studying at Faulkner. The one thing that I don’t like about Faulkner would be that my commute to campus is an hour and a half drive from where I live other than that I think Faulkner is a great place to study.
Faulkner University is a small, family-like feel campus. It's a Christian school. No matter what the class is, the bible will somehow be incorporated into the material. Class sizes are small; and teachers are more willing to help you if you fall behind or need extra help. The classes I have taken to obtain my business management degree, including finance, accounting, & business law, have given me the opportunity to utilize my negotiating skills.
Faulkner University is an good school. It's a diversity of people from ALL around the world. There are great people here to connect with and get good vibes with. One thing I would change about Faulkner is the tuition price!