Faulkner State Community College Reviews

This is an amazing school! The teachers care about the sudents and for it being such a small school, it has amazing classes. This is the number one school, in my opinion, for community colleges in the area. I was very pleased with it when i visited!
It's a wonderful school to go to if your looking to just go to a community school to prepare for the future for attending a university and I'm thankful to of chosen to come to Faulkner before going off to a university
I like the diversity in religions, sexual orientations, races, sizes, and cultures. The one thing that I would like to see changed is the engineering program. I wish that it was a certified program so that I wouldn't have to go somewhere else to finish my degree.
Start Your Review of Faulkner State Community College
I love my school and everyone in it!! The teachers are very hands on and like to see their students excel in each and every subject.
I liked that the teachers were very accommodating to the students; however, sometimes I thought they were too lenient.
They have good staff and nice workers there. The parking is crazy by admission but the amount of students to one class is great. Most the teachers will work with you some just do not really care.
I love Faulkner State! It was the best choice for me and I wouldn't have it any other way! Go sun chiefs!!!
It was not so bad after all
I work full-time, and I'm able to choose what days and times for my classes around my work schedule which is perfect for me.
I like how the college is so oreiented on getting every student through college and help us start our lives.
They have answered all the questions that I've had, which were tons. Plus they have helped me so much with my freshman year schedule.
I have some friends that are alumni of the college I always get and hear positive things about it during the times they attended.
Being my specific major is great. Get so many compliments and hear a lot of positive things about going into the program.
I'm pretty new to this school but I already love the environment of the school. Makes you feel good when you know you will always have help!
I have not started my classes
I have not done internship
My overall experience is good so far because the administration has helped me.
Start Your Review of Faulkner State Community College
You are only taking courses that fit your schedule and that you can work with. Also you are not taking classes that are not in your degree plan which is good because you are not wasting money on classes you do not need.
The recruiters of the school were very nice and helpful. They planned out tours and helped us understand what each of the buildings were and what the names meant. Also the day before my first day one of the RA'S actually showed me where my classes would be so i would not be lost on my first day which was really nice of her to do. I found my classes with no problem. Anything that you nee help with do not be afraid to ASK! :)
The specific facility and teachers that teach at this school are wonderful. They are very willing and eager to help, they will set time away to work with you and to help you understand the lesson. Also the teachers make the lesson fun and enjoyable.