High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Francisco
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego
- 2 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 41 reviews
- B+Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 548 reviews
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - Orange County
- 2 Year
- Irvine, CA
- 57 reviews
- B+Fashion Institute of Technology
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 1,423 reviews
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Francisco Reviews
This college caters to your design passion. All majors and classes are career focused to help give it's students the tools needed for the fashion industry.
At Carl Wunsche Sr. High School the Animation pathway is amazing! There are a lot of opportunities to participate in skills which can also help get scholarships. The teachers are very easy to understand and you always have something to do and you have plenty of time to get the work done.
FIDM has no athletic center which is a huge bummer for me, but understandable because most of its students are commuters. The library is a very nice environment with good computers and printers. The faculty is helpful, but sometimes is confusing when they redirect you to someone else to resolve your issue. The wifi doesn't work very well in the classrooms. The teachers are very knowledgable in their fields of study, but aren't excellent in teaching at a rate where the students can retain the information. Many times projects have requirements that I am not capable of. For example, utilizing adobe photoshop and illustrator is very difficult for me and NONE of the staff in the library is knowledgable of those programs.