High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - Orange County
- 2 Year
- Irvine, CA
- 58 reviews
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Francisco
- 4 Year
- San Francisco, CA
- 93 reviews
- B+Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 549 reviews
- C+The Art Institute of California - San Diego, a campus of Argosy University
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 185 reviews
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego Reviews
FIDM SD was home. I may have taken it for granted before I went to the LA campus, but every person on campus truly wants you to succeed. Every single teacher I had cared about my education and most kept in touch and were great to have in my industry network. The advisors, counselors, and even librarians were always more than helpful. Classes were a lot of work, but I loved going to school.
FIDM alumni actually come back and speak about their career experiences and finding success in the industry. I find this most valuable, and I've actually made quite a few contacts for possible employment upon graduation by dialoguing with guest speakers.
I've a few outstanding and energetic instructors. Some of the instructors failed to hit the nail on the mark with their style of instruction and mastery of the topic=boring. For the most part, I should be able to take the knowledge acquired and directly apply it to my life in the fashion industry.