FIDM San Diego is a for-profit college located in San Diego, California. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 69 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the FIDM San Diego acceptance rate is 39%. The only major offered is Fashion and Apparel Merchandising. FIDM San Diego alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $30,800.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - Orange County
- 2 Year
- Irvine, CA
- 58 reviews
- NGFashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Francisco
- 4 Year
- San Francisco, CA
- 94 reviews
- B+Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - Los Angeles
- 4 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 551 reviews
- CThe Art Institute of California - San Diego
- 4 Year
- San Diego, CA
- 187 reviews
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising - San Diego Reviews
FIDM SD was home. I may have taken it for granted before I went to the LA campus, but every person on campus truly wants you to succeed. Every single teacher I had cared about my education and most kept in touch and were great to have in my industry network. The advisors, counselors, and even librarians were always more than helpful. Classes were a lot of work, but I loved going to school.
FIDM alumni actually come back and speak about their career experiences and finding success in the industry. I find this most valuable, and I've actually made quite a few contacts for possible employment upon graduation by dialoguing with guest speakers.
I've a few outstanding and energetic instructors. Some of the instructors failed to hit the nail on the mark with their style of instruction and mastery of the topic=boring. For the most part, I should be able to take the knowledge acquired and directly apply it to my life in the fashion industry.