Fairmont State University Reviews

Fairmont State University gives you a great college experience with small class sizes, it is located in a college town, and excellent resources for students. The campus constantly has events happening in order to get students more involved, and there are many different types of people that attend FSU. It is located in the mountains in West Virginia in the small town of Fairmont with a plethora of dining options, as well as outdoor recreation. The dorms are brand new and are extremely safe with RA's on duty at all times.
I am an Accounting major and I absolutely love it here! The class size is small, so you get one on one time with the teacher, who knows your name. The teachers care about your education. They are experts in their field, and are great teachers. I would not want to go anywhere else!
Fairmont has been one of my best experiences thus far in life. I have learned many life lessons, and made many lifelong friends along the way.
Start Your Review of Fairmont State University
I love how the entire universty is accessible by foot travel once on campus. I enjoy the small class size and the interaction with the professors.
It is an amazing environment that is so friendly. Mostly, everyone knows everyone and if not new friendships are established. The classes are very informative. Professors work with the students in the best ways! It is an amazing school and everyone should take time and check out FSU!
Good campus life I love chi alpha but too much drama and racism Alicia the head of housing is very rude
Have been having issues with a few teachers and getting aid, but I love the campus itself. So I overall like it.
Starting college at Fairmont State University was very nerve wracking at first. Once I got on campus I managed to make a lot of friends and become involved. I loved my classes, the professors will help you with anything and everything, they really want to see you succeed. All around the campus, student life and safety of the school is great. I’m loving my time at Fairmont State.
You're in classes with 30 people or less. This allows more interaction with professors without feeling like you're just one of many numerous students. It's a smaller campus so getting from one class to another isn't a problem.
Fairmont State, are nice and easy to work with. The only change I would not mind to see, is pace on application.
I absolutely love the friendliness and environment of this university. Not only was I welcomed to the school with open arms, but I had the opportunity to meet amazing people along the way. There is nothing the staff won’t do to help a student to pursue their career goals.
I love how homey FSU is. Everyone that works there is incredibly nice and helpful. I recommend FSU to everyone and am proud to be a Falcon!
I have been attending Fairmont State since August of 2014. Right away they were involved in what I wanted to study. Although I have been put behind a year in the elementary education program, I have had an amazing experience. The professors have a vast interest in your work and grades make you feel like you are welcome and at home.
Fairmont State University is a great school to attend if you're a non-traditional or older student. The campus is small and very few classes require you to travel off-campus. Additionally, the classes are fairly small, so you and the professors work very closely together.
I love fairmont state, because here it doesn’t feel like I’m just some number; I feel like the professors interact in the classroom with students very well. Sometimes the professors have trouble getting back to students in out of class situations (via email or blackboard messenger) though. The only thing I would want to change is the ease of asking a professor a question outside of the classroom and that is all.
This is a great school. Small but great. Teachers are awesome and truly care about their students learning. It is very easy to get involved with clubs or frats. The school is very proud and has a lot of school spirit.
So far, I have loved all my classes at Fairmont State. The class sizes are small, making it super easy to talk to professors, and to my classmates. The small campus is the best for getting to classes on time, and makes for an easy commute!
Start Your Review of Fairmont State University
I like that Fairmont State is a smaller school and that I don't have to walk very far to get to all of my classes that I have throughout the day. All the professors are very nice and helpful.
I personally love Fairmont State University. The professors care about your success. The campus is beautiful and easily accessible to all.
Fairmont State is a lovely university with a great staff. I especially enjoy how friendly our admissions office is. The campus is small but is big enough for a great college experience. I personally love it here and cannot wait to see what this school has in store for me. The classes are great and they are not huge like some university's can have. This is great to build relationships with professors and hopefully that can lead to internships and many more opportunities.