Fairmont State University Reviews

So far, I have loved all my classes at Fairmont State. The class sizes are small, making it super easy to talk to professors, and to my classmates. The small campus is the best for getting to classes on time, and makes for an easy commute!
I like that Fairmont State is a smaller school and that I don't have to walk very far to get to all of my classes that I have throughout the day. All the professors are very nice and helpful.
I personally love Fairmont State University. The professors care about your success. The campus is beautiful and easily accessible to all.
Start Your Review of Fairmont State University
Fairmont State is a lovely university with a great staff. I especially enjoy how friendly our admissions office is. The campus is small but is big enough for a great college experience. I personally love it here and cannot wait to see what this school has in store for me. The classes are great and they are not huge like some university's can have. This is great to build relationships with professors and hopefully that can lead to internships and many more opportunities.
All the professors are really nice and easy to approach. They really want their students to succeed. Everyone is really nice and the classes aren't too big. The food is good and there are tons of stuff to do. The dorms are pretty good and the campus is really pretty and quiet.
The falcon center is a huge plus. They've just built brand new apartment styled housing as well. The only thing that I wish that they would fix is the extremely strict rules for residence hall students. Not being allowed to have extension cords is a real hassle.
I have attended Fairmont State in the past. I am returning there this fall to pursue a degree in Electronics Engineering. The campus is beautiful. The professors are great. I'm excited to see where this takes me!
Fairmont State is a great college. They always have fun stuff going on. Campus is nice and so are most people.
This school is somewhat small which makes it nice because you have more of a chance that your teacher can help you. It is also nice because if you know people here it is not hard to see them around campus.
Fairmont State is a great small-town university! It offers small class sizes to give you an individual leaning experience. This allows the student to engage with the professor, rather than being a number in a large crowd. This university rests on a beautiful campus and offers an excellent overall student life.
I really enjoyed coming to Fairmont State. I was a transfer student and they made the transition so easy. They were so helpful and nice. I love it here. I am doing so much better in my academics. I feel like the professors have a genuine care for the students and try and be involved as much as possible. I have yet to have a professor who did not try and be as helpful as possible. There really is not anything I would change about FSU!
As a first time college student, FSU had everything I was looking for: close to home, friends, parties to attend at night and classes to attend during the day. I completed my first year of college and left to pursue a vocational degree. As a returning adult student, FSU also fit my needs: a bachelor's degree program to enhance my career, online classes to fit my busy schedule and knowledgeable and compassionate instructors to assist me. I would fully recommend FSU to any student looking to pursue higher education.
It was amazing. The campus is awesome and the class sizes are smaller. I really enjoyed the tour i got from there and look forward to attending there next fall.
My overall experience of Fairmont has been okay. The campus is beautiful, but the weird timing of construction and paving the roads is annoying for students and professors. The faculty, some are very kind and helpful and others do not care at all. Which is really sad.
We all we required to take a small online course on personal safety and the services available from campus, which we were given credit points for.
There is a career services department on campus but I have never been involved with them yet. I dont really hear or see others students arond campus regarding career prospects either.
Ive never attended the actual sports games but the university has a very nice football and baseball field. Also, a volley ball net is on campus.
Start Your Review of Fairmont State University
The professors at FSU are very passionate about their teachings of subject for the class. The administrative department could be easier to contact when help is needed.
Most people accept, but there are issues.
The halls are pretty strict on it, but it happens