Fairmont State University Reviews

Starting college at Fairmont State University was very nerve wracking at first. Once I got on campus I managed to make a lot of friends and become involved. I loved my classes, the professors will help you with anything and everything, they really want to see you succeed. All around the campus, student life and safety of the school is great. I’m loving my time at Fairmont State.
You're in classes with 30 people or less. This allows more interaction with professors without feeling like you're just one of many numerous students. It's a smaller campus so getting from one class to another isn't a problem.
Fairmont State, are nice and easy to work with. The only change I would not mind to see, is pace on application.
Start Your Review of Fairmont State University
I absolutely love the friendliness and environment of this university. Not only was I welcomed to the school with open arms, but I had the opportunity to meet amazing people along the way. There is nothing the staff won’t do to help a student to pursue their career goals.
I love how homey FSU is. Everyone that works there is incredibly nice and helpful. I recommend FSU to everyone and am proud to be a Falcon!
I have been attending Fairmont State since August of 2014. Right away they were involved in what I wanted to study. Although I have been put behind a year in the elementary education program, I have had an amazing experience. The professors have a vast interest in your work and grades make you feel like you are welcome and at home.
Fairmont State University is a great school to attend if you're a non-traditional or older student. The campus is small and very few classes require you to travel off-campus. Additionally, the classes are fairly small, so you and the professors work very closely together.
I love fairmont state, because here it doesn’t feel like I’m just some number; I feel like the professors interact in the classroom with students very well. Sometimes the professors have trouble getting back to students in out of class situations (via email or blackboard messenger) though. The only thing I would want to change is the ease of asking a professor a question outside of the classroom and that is all.
This is a great school. Small but great. Teachers are awesome and truly care about their students learning. It is very easy to get involved with clubs or frats. The school is very proud and has a lot of school spirit.
So far, I have loved all my classes at Fairmont State. The class sizes are small, making it super easy to talk to professors, and to my classmates. The small campus is the best for getting to classes on time, and makes for an easy commute!
I like that Fairmont State is a smaller school and that I don't have to walk very far to get to all of my classes that I have throughout the day. All the professors are very nice and helpful.
I personally love Fairmont State University. The professors care about your success. The campus is beautiful and easily accessible to all.
Fairmont State is a lovely university with a great staff. I especially enjoy how friendly our admissions office is. The campus is small but is big enough for a great college experience. I personally love it here and cannot wait to see what this school has in store for me. The classes are great and they are not huge like some university's can have. This is great to build relationships with professors and hopefully that can lead to internships and many more opportunities.
All the professors are really nice and easy to approach. They really want their students to succeed. Everyone is really nice and the classes aren't too big. The food is good and there are tons of stuff to do. The dorms are pretty good and the campus is really pretty and quiet.
The falcon center is a huge plus. They've just built brand new apartment styled housing as well. The only thing that I wish that they would fix is the extremely strict rules for residence hall students. Not being allowed to have extension cords is a real hassle.
I have attended Fairmont State in the past. I am returning there this fall to pursue a degree in Electronics Engineering. The campus is beautiful. The professors are great. I'm excited to see where this takes me!
Fairmont State is a great college. They always have fun stuff going on. Campus is nice and so are most people.
Start Your Review of Fairmont State University
This school is somewhat small which makes it nice because you have more of a chance that your teacher can help you. It is also nice because if you know people here it is not hard to see them around campus.
Fairmont State is a great small-town university! It offers small class sizes to give you an individual leaning experience. This allows the student to engage with the professor, rather than being a number in a large crowd. This university rests on a beautiful campus and offers an excellent overall student life.
I really enjoyed coming to Fairmont State. I was a transfer student and they made the transition so easy. They were so helpful and nice. I love it here. I am doing so much better in my academics. I feel like the professors have a genuine care for the students and try and be involved as much as possible. I have yet to have a professor who did not try and be as helpful as possible. There really is not anything I would change about FSU!