Fairleigh Dickinson University Reviews

FDU was good, but I feel as though the MA in Forensic Psych should only be offered with the BA/MA program. To me it felt more like a 5th year undergrad program, rather than a graduate program. It seemed as though it was more introductory than anything else, honestly. It's also only 1.5 years. At first that sounds amazing, until you realize you're taking 12 credits for 3 semesters in a row (full-time for graduate is 9). Spring semester almost destroys everyone, and I wish there was more experience with assessments.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is an okay school. I can say that I made many friends here because everyone is pretty much approachable. As far as campus involvement goes, I feel as though this school does not do much to get students involved. You have to go out of your own way to find out what is going on on campus. What I do enjoy about this school, is the diversity. There are many different people from various places, which makes it interesting here.
Very good opportunities to intern, volunteer. Many clubs for involvement and student activities. Very strong alumni base that gives back with many scholarships and seminars
Start Your Review of Fairleigh Dickinson University
I love the classes at Fairleigh Dickinson. The professors are very chill and informative. As a communications major, I love the social media classes that are offered.
I love this school, except that my financial aid package was changed after I had already been cleared, which meant I had to pay the amount I wasnt prepared to pay.
I love that I live close enough to walk to campus. Small classes, and pretty tight instruction. Lots of Study Abroad opportunities, take advantage of as many as you can, particularly the Global Scholars program.
The professors are excellent and the courses are relevant. I feel safe on campus. The campus security is very nice and helpful. The campus is not too big, so you can walk everywhere.
Education was like high school. The computer engineering classes were not good and it was tough to prove professors errors. They were very hostile. Sure when the ABET comes to audit, alfredo tan makes sure everyone is treated happily but then turns back to a slum faculty of inept professors. A private university with no social scene and its dark gloomy and ghost town at night. No good
Fdu engineering was full of tenured outdated and poorly informed male faculty who were very arrogant. The indian student masses that enroll to the poor program usually pass because of their experience and academic knowledge. Career services seem like nice people but its hard to compete with other better reputation universities. And thr distance to new york is not a little drive away. And not all is easily accessible.
Fairleigh dickenson university is a school with a diverse campus where students have the chance to study with different students from around the
I had a great experience, I would recommend this school to anyone who wants a small community and a good education. Fairleigh dickinson brings the beat out of people and shows them their strengths and weaknesses of the field they about to get in.
I attend Fairleigh Dickinson through the community partnership program, meaning I taking courses that are accredited by Fairleigh Dickinson but take them at my local community college. Fairleigh Dickinson provides me absolutely no resources other than what is online and has never once mentioned me or my classmates in any way, shape, or form. I feel absolutely zero connection or loyalty to the university.
My school has provided me with the tool and life goal to push harder in life. While I go into my senior year I will miss my school and I try to better myself in the work field. Fairleigh has help my become a better engineer and they made sure I had the tools and knowledge to take my life to the next level. I join many clubs like national society of black engineers and made many friends I hope to keep them close as we leave to make a new chapter in our lives
Beautiful and quiet campus! I love the environment and the wonderful students and professors! By far my favorite college with great academics.
The metropolitan campus is not the best looking campus that fdu has to offer but none the less the classes and teachers are above average. This school allows for students to have a personal life and to learn everything that they need for there future carears. The workload is perfect as long as a student is willing to put in about 2 hours of studying each day then they should have no issue getting good grades.
The school is okay. It's very small so you basically know and see the same people around. However, the environment and organization of the school needs some improvement.
I am a transfer senior. I dorm a few nights a week and go home on the weekends. Ill be honest. The food is fine, people are nice and academics are GREAT. However, this is a small school and the ugly stepchild compared to Florham. The Greek life isnt real greek life either compared to big colleges. Its a dry campus with no greek houses on campus so do the math. If you want a real college partying experience and greek life experience go elsewhere. This is a good academic school, not much else. It feel like a community college people sleep at.
Start Your Review of Fairleigh Dickinson University
My experience as a Freshman at Fairleigh Dickinson University has been very positive. The professors are knowledgeable and approachable. The campus is very nice and the students are friendly.
Fairleigh Dickinson is a great college offering students immense opportunities to help them in any field of study. Overall, the college is a great pick and nothing bad could be said about it!
Fairleigh Dickinson University was absolutely amazing. When I was there it felt just like home. What I love about it the most is how it is almost like city life. There are so many things you could do at Fairleigh Dickinson University and several trips into the city. There is not a single thing I would change about Fairleigh Dickinson University.