Fairleigh Dickinson University is ...
NCAA Division I (without football)
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.73 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.83 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.85 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities484 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration58 Graduates
Business Administration and Management43 Graduates
Biological and Physical Sciences17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.86 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.84 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 42 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.51 responses
Colleges like Fairleigh Dickinson University
- B-Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham
- 4 Year
- Madison, NJ
- 719 reviews
- B-College of Saint Elizabeth
- 4 Year
- Morristown, NJ
- 183 reviews
- B-William Paterson University of New Jersey
- 4 Year
- Wayne, NJ
- 763 reviews
- BMontclair State University
- 4 Year
- Montclair, NJ
- 2,594 reviews
Fairleigh Dickinson University Reviews
I attend Fairleigh Dickinson through the community partnership program, meaning I taking courses that are accredited by Fairleigh Dickinson but take them at my local community college. Fairleigh Dickinson provides me absolutely no resources other than what is online and has never once mentioned me or my classmates in any way, shape, or form. I feel absolutely zero connection or loyalty to the university.
I am currently a student at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Teaneck, NJ. FDU is an open campus however, it is in a very safe area. The academics at the university are very good. The school is a leader in global education and offers many opportunities for students to study abroad almost anywhere in the world, including their Vancouver and Wroxton campuses. My time at FDU has been characterized by me meeting students form all over the world. FDU is pretty small with only about 600 people living on campus and a good amount of students commuting. The dorms aren't like what you see in the movies, but they're not your worst nightmare either. There is one that stands out from the other two choices. Because of its small size, students at FDU form a close knit community, especially the ones that choose to live on campus. There are not many parties at the school, but there is always something going on, or an event hosted by one of them many organizations present at the school.
Fairleigh Dickinson is a great college offering students immense opportunities to help them in any field of study. Overall, the college is a great pick and nothing bad could be said about it!