Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham Reviews

I liked the diversity and the overall campus and teachers. Its very secluded so it is not for people who like the city.
I love the look and feel of the campus. But it is very unorganized and needs to have better sports and professors.
I love the atmosphere and some of the teachers are very good at what they do, but others are good and have no idea how to teach people about that subject. The food isn't always the best unless there is a campus event going on either.
Start Your Review of Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham
Amazing school, upholding it's reputation. FDU has a beautful campous with wonderful people who are very helpful.
i'm a freshman at Fairleigh Dickinson i"m very happy with college life there is a lot to choose from, it's small which was one of the reasons i choose there is a great program for students with learning disabilities and academic i'm still undecided but working toward a major.
Very good atmosphere to learn with teachers who generally care about your progress, as well as free tutoring and all other sorts of great things a student would need
Honestly overall I love going to FDU. The only problem is the cafeteria food. If that changes the school will be 10/10.
The campus is small so it's easy to find your place within campus life and meet a lot of nice people.
I have applied to FDU and should hear a decision soon. The campus is beautiful and the staff are very helpful on a personal level. I look forward to advancing my education at this university and meeting new people. FDU also is offering a 7 year DO program, which I have applied for and I hope this will be the means to achieving my goals.
The small class sizes are great for any major that's not scientific or mathematical. The community is close knit, so if you want to establish connections here Florham is your place. Commuting is hard not enough parking spots, and residents will constantly take commuter spots. It's expensive to come here but they have great programs such as EOF, or a presidential scholarship which will cover your entire tuition.
So I recently transferred out of this university. While the campus was nice, the food and classes were not too great. I spent my freshman year there at FDU and just ended up hating it. It may have been the small size and the fact everyone went home on the weekends and left the weekends with hardly any activities. I am now at a large out of state school and my first two weeks have already been far better than my two semesters at FDU.
Fairleigh Dickinson university is an amazing institution. There is a wide variety of courses to choose from, and most importantly, the professors genuinely care about the wellbeing of their students, both inside and outside of the classroom. The only thing that I would like to change is the the level of diversity in the school.
This is a small school so the professors are able to work with each student one on one and form connections. Faculty is generally extremely helpful, and services offered to students and alumni can't be beat.
I have yet to start living on campus as I am an upcoming freshman at FDU; however, I have been to admitted students day and a two day freshman orientation. From the small amount of time spent on this campus, the overall experience has been rather great. The cafeteria has been remodeled with exceptionally better food compared to the Teaneck campus. There are innumerable activities held at this school for even the most pickiest person to find a niche. During orientation the school provided two hours worth of sexual assault seminars, which indicate that they take issues of such nature with upmost serious. Student life seems very active and lively and with that, I am excited to start for the fall semester.
The science program that the school has to offer is incredible; I've learned so much. In the department of biology, which is my major, the professors are tough and challenging, but with good intentions. I think the school should offer more scholarships to deserving students, as the costs of housing and tuition continue to increase yearly.
The school itself is wonderful and beautiful. The campus is gorgeous and programs are fantastic. It is small which is good for people like me who like that student oriented school. I personally did not like living on campus at all. One of the only downsides to this school was how much it costs.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is such a pleasure to be at. I love the enviornment and positivity and safeness that you feel when you go there. So far I've only been at orientation but i can already tell that the students and teachers are all devoted to doing and being the best they can. The best part about the school is how quick they are to offer help, especiay when it comes to paper work. An amazing school which im extremely happy to be attending!
Start Your Review of Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham
So far, I had a great experience at FDU. The school is a nice size and the campus is beautiful during all seasons. Because of its small size, it makes a great learning experience for many people. Also, it's very likely to know or see the same people around campus. FDU is not necessarily seen as a party school; however, it offers many events and activities on campus. The staff members and professors are very knowledgeable and approachable. Overall, FDU is a great school both academically and socially.
What I like about Fairleigh Dickinson University is the community. Almost all the faculty and staff is very helpful and make you feel welcomed. The students are very helpful with almost anything you need information on. The campus is a very beautiful and growing campus.
Fairleigh Dickinson has great psychology and criminology programs. The degree options offer plenty of room for multiple minors or adding additional majors. However, there are many general requirement classes that are similar to what would have been taken in high school and are unnecessary for certain majors who have decided their field of interest. The campus is beautiful and everyone is very friendly.