Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham Reviews

Professors are lovely and the campus is beautiful. However, the administrative staff have terrible attitudes and the food sucks. Overall good school though!
A Finance Major with two minors in Wealth Management and Accounting in the Silberman College at FDU. My advisors, professors, and coaches helped me balance being a full-time student, member of the Conference Champions of the Women's Lacrosse Team, a member of the Student Athletic Committee, and still having fun times with friends. There are many abroad options like a quick summer course at the campus in Wroxton, England or in Vancouver, Canada. The food has gotten better over the years, Omlette Lady is the BEST! Housing isn't great after freshman year, but live with some friends of campus and it could be great.
FDU has both its pros and cons. The campus, as well as the surrounding towns are beautiful. Academics are decent, I have had some professors that were tough and weren't really available for the students. Party scene is awful, it seems that if you aren't on a sports team or a sorority/fraternity, you won't be going out much. Campus food is mostly awful, I got sick from the food. Campus life is okay, some events are really not that interesting, and many trips off campus fill up within minutes, making it almost impossible to join. However, their study abroad programs look interesting. They have a lot of options. My biggest complaint is with housing. I currently do not have a place to live because FDU's housing is very limited and they accept way more than they can hold.
Start Your Review of Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham
Academics and professors are great. Career Development is great in helping students place jobs and internships. Housing and food needs improvement.
The teachers there are amazing. They help you with life after college and try to give you all the tools that you need to succeed in the real world.
FDU is a small school with big opportunities. The school presents you with several internships, jobs, and future education outlets through their career service department. The people here care about you and will help you achieve your goals. I would like to see a better use of tuition money to improve food quality and building quality. The science program needs more funding to update their building and technology.
Fair leith Dickinson Unviersity is a very good school that I would recommend to many people. The academics are amazing and everyone around campus are very friendly. If you're looking for a party school this is not the school for you. However, they are big on Greek life!!
I love the way the staff interacts with the students. The student body is small, so getting to know your classmates and your professor is very easy. However, the services provided are vastly overpriced and tuition is much to high for the quality of the school. I love going here. I love the proximity to the city while still being in a small town setting, and the students are friendly and lovely, but the campus just doesn't care much about the quality of a lot of services.
I like the atmosphere and how nice the campus is. I would like to see the dorms get renovated and I would like better food in the cafeteria.
The campus is beautiful, and the people are amazing. There are always little events and thing going on that students can attend. However you will have a much better experience asa resident of the school and a commuter
From recent visit I loved the staff, they were very pleasant and attentive to my financial situations. I love that they act as family constantly encouraging current and incoming students.
FDU is a small school with nice people, intimate classroom settings and a historic campus. My experience at FDU has been very average... The campus life here is poor students leave on the weekends and people are hardly outside. The campus is very quiet most days but FPC does a fine job creating events do to attend but these events get very old quickly.

As a freshman, I often felt stuck in a box or like every day is monotonous. It is difficult to leave campus and there are nothing but offices around the school. Be prepared to UBER everywhere or stay on campus/ in your dorm on weekends.
FDU is an amazing campus. It makes you feel important and part of such an amazing world. The campus environment is loving and fun. The natural world is all around and relieves so much stress!
Very beautiful campus and I love my classes. The Madison area is very nice and the proximity to New York is perfect for those who love the city. However, life on campus is fairly boring and the food isn't that great.
My favorite thing about Fairleigh Dickinson university is the small campus. It a friendly area where everybody knows everyone. There is a friendly face where ever you look with facility and student.
I really liked the academics at FDU-Florham. The professors, for the most part, are really kind and willing to work with you. They offer a lot of opportunity post-college for their students, but other than academics, I didn't like what it had to offer. There is minimal student life, and almost nothing going on. Its a closed campus and very small, so you see the same faces and never see things happening. I felt very alone all of the time, and since its so small, everyone knows everyone's business.
When you arrive at Fairleigh Dickinson you're surrounded with their nature and taste of history as you step foot on their campus. In distinction to any other college, you can attended to a class/lecture inside the former Vanderbilt mansion, which was a seasonal home owned by the "Gatsby-era" Vanderbilts. Not only where the sizes of these historical-kissed classes enjoyable, but the staff and community are the diamonds and pearls of this University. You are not just a student at Fairleigh Dickinson, but part of a international family who encourages you to shine the best of your abilities and lay a strong foundation for your future career/profession. You create bonds, friendships, and relations with your fellow schoolmates and professors that you will cherish throughout your years at Fairleigh Dickinson.
Start Your Review of Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham
Fairleigh has many opportunities and programs for their students. The University will challenge you, and turn your field into a discipline to master.
The campus is beautiful, there's a plethora of options to get involved on campus, the staff is all around friendly and helpful. The only thing I would change is more diversity within my major.
I liked the diversity and the overall campus and teachers. Its very secluded so it is not for people who like the city.