- Madison, NJ
- 4 Year
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.51 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.50 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.62 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.73 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 32 responsesReport
After Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses
Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham Reviews
Review Fairleigh Dickinson University - College at Florham
Fairleigh Dickinson University is such a pleasure to be at. I love the enviornment and positivity and safeness that you feel when you go there. So far I've only been at orientation but i can already tell that the students and teachers are all devoted to doing and being the best they can. The best part about the school is how quick they are to offer help, especiay when it comes to paper work. An amazing school which im extremely happy to be attending!
Excellent small school for those looking to stay in a cozy campus with wonderful teachers and activities. Campus life really cares about the students, public safety does a really good job helping out, and the professors really know their stuff- just make sure you learn how to cook during cafeteria off-days!
I had a great first year at Fairleigh Dickinson so far! There are plenty of clubs and events on campus, so it is easy to get involved. The small campus also gives the university a very at-home and friendly atmosphere. I would definitely choose FDU again because of all the great relationships I have made with students and faculty, and the great educational programs the school has to offer.