Fairfield University Reviews

I really enjoyed my time at Fairfield University. I have met friends that I know I will keep for the rest of my life. Most of the professors are very personable and understanding. The small class sizes really put emphasis on the student getting the most out of the course. The University finds a way to align all it's matters with the core Jesuit values, without being overbearing. Everyday you will be in contact with the positive community of staff, faculty, and students. The Town of Fairfield in itself is beautiful, with the beach being right down the road, but the campus always seems to be green and lively, even on the coldest winter day.
Fairfield has everything you need to define who you are as a growing adult and gives you ample preparation to become a functioning adult. Like most schools, your experience at Fairfield is what you make of it! If you are true to yourself and recognize the importance of the education you are receiving, it makes it that much easier to find people to hang out with and to establish life long relationships.
Fairfield University allows students to meet with professors on 1:1 basis; make great lasting friendships; become a productive member of the community; and prepares you for a life worth living outside the campus.
Start Your Review of Fairfield University
I absolutely love Fairfield. The people, the town, the campus, and the education are amazing. I have found lifelong friends as long as a wonderful education.
I absolutely love the campus and size of Fairfield! The Jesuit community mixed with the small campus makes for a welcoming school.
Love the new nursing and business buildings. The campus is very pretty and I like how they are trying to put the Fairfield name out there.
Fairfield university is a great investment, however this only applies if you are in the business school or nursing programs. Fairfield University is an extremely strict school when it comes to its students and their behavior. Too many write ups and you’re out. In addition the housing options are mediocre at best. The public safety here ate almost too good at their jobs and like to bust everyone’s balls. The students are generally white rich preppy kids from Long Island that use their parents money to splurge on food via uber eats because the food in the dining commons is so bad. All in All if I had the chance to start over I definitely would not have attended Fairfield University but rather a school that didn’t monitor every move a student makes like a private high school.

Words to describe the University:
Preppy
Snobby
Expensive
WAYY too strict
Cliquey
Boring
No access to car until junior year
Hinders your ability to mold into an adult
List goes on...
lol dont go here. Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker Cstaecker
Really nice school! Professional and knowledgeable professors and many new renovations and upgrades to the campus. New Dolan school of business building opens next year.
School sports spirit is really the only area that I’m feeling a little light on...
Wonderful school in an excellent location! Very friendly environment with many opportunities and benefits. Very small faculty to student ratio allowing a very home-like feeling.
I am only a first-year at fairfield, but I love it. They have a very diverse curriculum and excellent facilities upon which they are always improving. The disability services are excellent and the professors treat their students respectfully. The only thing I would change is the extensive core, which I believe is a bit too extensive to where it interferes with a student's chosen educational path.
What I know about Fairfield University, is that they help every one who wants to make their dreams come true. Fairfield University makes that happen, they help you with all the questions, or concerns you may have. When you decide to enroll in this University, is the best decision you can make. People help you without judging you. Also, they give you the best advise you need. They help you, even when you think everything has fall down, they give you hope. My dream is to graduate from Fairfield University, because they have given me this hope I was waiting for. A long time ago I decided to stop following my dreams. But I believe in a God that makes everything possible. I've found the University of my dreams, if I did you can too. whatever your status in this country is, do not stop following what you want to be in the future. If you have dreams, keep seeking them. A lot of people will close doors at your face but, God will open o lot more for you.
Wonderful school, with attentive teachers and a positive community! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reputable college in the area!
Fairfield university has a very peaceful,serene and calm environment. I think that is one of the reasons i enjoy being there.
My experience date has been limited to the inquiries regarding admission to graduate program Fall 2018. Campus personnel and staff have been extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. They seem very pleasant and eager to assist.
The professors at Fairfield University will treat you and respect you like a colleague. I love that it is a small school so you are able to gain a personal connection with your professors and classmates. Fairfield is a great school with passionate students. It is a lot of fun here and it is easy to find your place here. There are so many clubs and organizations to join to meet people and feel a part of something.
Attending college at Fairfield University was the best decision I ever made. The small class size enabled me to foster relationships with my professors and allowed me to learn.
Start Your Review of Fairfield University
Fairfield University has a beautiful campus with a mix of older and brand new facilities with more on the way. The education standards are pretty high and the party scene, not so much. The town of Fairfield, Ct is very nice, but a little too far to walk. One of my biggest gripes, besides the food, is that you cannot have a car on campus until your Junior year.
Fairfield U is a great school to go to. But just like anything what you put in is what you get out. If you just sit in your room you will be board. It is important to get involved. Professors are amazing, they want you to succeed. Campus is beautiful but the food could be better. While the sports are not the best, it is made up with the beautiful rec-plex. Over all a great return on your investment plus a great place to meet real well-rounded people.
Fairfield University welcomes everybody. The staff and the students are friendly. What I really love is that there is always something to do at Fairfield. FYE helps freshmen to find their place and make new friends.