Fairfield University Reviews

Really nice school! Professional and knowledgeable professors and many new renovations and upgrades to the campus. New Dolan school of business building opens next year.
School sports spirit is really the only area that I’m feeling a little light on...
Wonderful school in an excellent location! Very friendly environment with many opportunities and benefits. Very small faculty to student ratio allowing a very home-like feeling.
I am only a first-year at fairfield, but I love it. They have a very diverse curriculum and excellent facilities upon which they are always improving. The disability services are excellent and the professors treat their students respectfully. The only thing I would change is the extensive core, which I believe is a bit too extensive to where it interferes with a student's chosen educational path.
Start Your Review of Fairfield University
What I know about Fairfield University, is that they help every one who wants to make their dreams come true. Fairfield University makes that happen, they help you with all the questions, or concerns you may have. When you decide to enroll in this University, is the best decision you can make. People help you without judging you. Also, they give you the best advise you need. They help you, even when you think everything has fall down, they give you hope. My dream is to graduate from Fairfield University, because they have given me this hope I was waiting for. A long time ago I decided to stop following my dreams. But I believe in a God that makes everything possible. I've found the University of my dreams, if I did you can too. whatever your status in this country is, do not stop following what you want to be in the future. If you have dreams, keep seeking them. A lot of people will close doors at your face but, God will open o lot more for you.
Wonderful school, with attentive teachers and a positive community! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reputable college in the area!
Fairfield university has a very peaceful,serene and calm environment. I think that is one of the reasons i enjoy being there.
My experience date has been limited to the inquiries regarding admission to graduate program Fall 2018. Campus personnel and staff have been extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. They seem very pleasant and eager to assist.
The professors at Fairfield University will treat you and respect you like a colleague. I love that it is a small school so you are able to gain a personal connection with your professors and classmates. Fairfield is a great school with passionate students. It is a lot of fun here and it is easy to find your place here. There are so many clubs and organizations to join to meet people and feel a part of something.
Attending college at Fairfield University was the best decision I ever made. The small class size enabled me to foster relationships with my professors and allowed me to learn.
Fairfield University has a beautiful campus with a mix of older and brand new facilities with more on the way. The education standards are pretty high and the party scene, not so much. The town of Fairfield, Ct is very nice, but a little too far to walk. One of my biggest gripes, besides the food, is that you cannot have a car on campus until your Junior year.
Fairfield U is a great school to go to. But just like anything what you put in is what you get out. If you just sit in your room you will be board. It is important to get involved. Professors are amazing, they want you to succeed. Campus is beautiful but the food could be better. While the sports are not the best, it is made up with the beautiful rec-plex. Over all a great return on your investment plus a great place to meet real well-rounded people.
Fairfield University welcomes everybody. The staff and the students are friendly. What I really love is that there is always something to do at Fairfield. FYE helps freshmen to find their place and make new friends.
Great school! Never want to graduate! Thinking about staying for a masters program. Well worth the money your parents will pay.
Loved my time at Fairfield. I was able to make great friends and learn a lot from my professors. Living on the beach senior year is obviously a highlight but the townhouses junior year are even more fun. The party scene is great consisting mostly of townhouse parties, off campus houses at the beach, and of course the Seagrape.
What I like about Fairfield university is all of the faculty and students will make you feel like your apart of this big family, which is important i feel when your a freshmen.
Fairfield University is a very close minded university. The students are all a part of a very specific subset of people, those of whom are extremely privileged in every aspect of life. The professors do not seem to care about your future unless you are one of these trust fund babies. The staff are not willing to compromise, provide clarity or sometimes even offer generosity.
Fairfield has a great learning environment and everyone feels like a family. I love that there are so many clubs
Start Your Review of Fairfield University
Don't appreciate the negative reviews on this site. Fairfield University is a very respected college.
Nice campus, really great professors, good student body. By the end of my freshman year, I had made excellent connections with a range of professors and older students, got a research opportunity, leadership in clubs, and am very integrated in the Fairf community.
School name is worthless. Wont get a job with a degree from this school save your money and try to go somewhere better.