Expression College for Digital Arts Reviews

The school is great! I love the availability to be able to come back and do homework at any time or any day. The staff is very friendly and the teachers have their foot in the door in the industry that you want to get into. I feel that is key when you are starting the process into getting your degree. The tuition is a little pricey, but the school puts us first and I love it.
Through most of my academic experience the school has been In transition. It was bought out and faculty and staff were leaving and coming in. So it's been a little in the tense side but current instructors are awesome.

The buildings are almost done with renovation and it's looking pretty great.
I'm in the BAS( Bachelors in Audio Science) program, where it's typically hands on, as well as the best student/teacher involved lectures.
Review Expression College for Digital Arts
I'm so excited about this experience. I am looking forward to the next three years here at Expressions.
You have 24 hour access to the school, so it is very convenient.
Nothing beats a hands-on experience
The school helps you look for jobs.
Everyone is there to get there degree and find jobs in their field.
They are very helpful and look out for you.
I get to focus and perfect my one and only craft.
It's very unique and allows you to focus on your major.
The staff has been so great for me. Everyone on the staff has been more than supportive and attentive.
I love that I can take my general education classes online, allowing me to work at my own pace. I got bored in grade school sitting in class waiting on other students to catch on, so this is one of the best ways to get my course work done while learning the things I need to be a better industry professional.
Our advisors are well connected and know many of the professionals in the industry today. So do the staff and instructor who are still working professionally as well. It's great for networking and getting those opportunities you read about.
I've already learned of alumni form my school who have careers at Pixar and other companies as well as those who decided to go the entrepreneur route and have been highly successful. I am currently an independent music artist, so this is the final piece to my professional puzzle.
Classes don't start officially until wednesday, but after the admission process and orientation, I've been able to speak with my program heads and others students who have given me a wealth of knowledge and the confidence to persue my degree at Ex'Pression. The intimacy in the classes is a bonus.
As a sound arts major at Ex'Pression there are seven full recording studios where I can hone my engineering skills, we also have several opportunities to collaborate with students from other concentrations on film, animation, gaming and more. There is endless opportunities for students to become a subject matter expert in their own field of study while still learning about other artistic fields that blend with your major.
Review Expression College for Digital Arts
I've attended traditional university and nontraditional and Ex'Pression seems to be the best place to earn an education in your desired field and gain real life experience while networking at the same time.
Most of the time it's easy to fix a problem and whoever is helping you makes sure what has to happen gets done.
Most of the people have my major. It's super competitive.