Eves Hairstyling is a for-profit college located in Lawton, Oklahoma. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 99 undergraduate students. The Eves Hairstyling acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Cosmetology Instruction and Salon Management. Eves Hairstyling alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $10,900.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Eves College of Hairstyling
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Eves College of Hairstyling Reviews
This is the only thing I like about school! We have all types of students from every ethnicity. Very diverse and we learn how to help and teach each other.We believe in ourselves and encourage each other to come to school if if not wanting to. I love my classmates.
it will be my frst year going and i hope its the best hoice i made and best place
love the people so much