Evergreen State College Admissions
Evergreen admissions is not selective with an acceptance rate of 97%. Students that get into Evergreen have an average SAT score between 920-1180 or an average ACT score of 20-26. The regular admissions application deadline for Evergreen is rolling.
Early Decision Acceptance Rate
Students Submitting SAT
Students Submitting ACT
SAT and ACT Prep Options
- Is your score good enough? We guarantee you'll score higher, or your money back.
- Prep with our team of teachers who are ready to answer your questions.
- Affordable, effective, and enjoyable online test prep
- Guaranteed score improvement with smart feedback and progress tracking
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Early Decision Deadline
Early Action Deadline
Offers Early Decision
Offers Early Action
Accepts Common App
Accepts Coalition App
- of students say the admissions process made them feel like the school cared about them as an applicant.28 responses
- of students feel the admissions process evaluated them individually as a real person, not just a set of numbers.28 responses