Everglades University Reviews

Everglades really makes the stress of going back to school go away, they make the process really simple. They set you up for success, always their to help.
Do not attend this college. Their accreditation aside, Everglades is a complete insult to the many hard-working students out there pursuing a recognizable and worthy degree. Every test was open book with a time allowance that far exceeded that which was necessary to complete said test. You could go through the program never once cracking the book, do the very minimal discussion work, and take their mediocre exam and make straight A's. Let's be honest guys, as difficult as college can be at times... No one wants this. Why not just pay for a degree and call it a day? I eventually wrote a long letter to upper division faculty and was point blank in my accusations. I told them they should be ashamed to put themselves in the same ball park as well respected tenured teaching professionals across the globe.
I was so happy and impressed by the caring staff and faculty that when I graduated with my bachelor's degree I went back for my master's degree. Going to Everglades was the best decision I have ever made. My degrees have opened new doors with my current employer and I continuing moving up the ranks of my company. Thank you EU!
Start Your Review of Everglades University
What a great school to attend, the teachers are very knowledgeable and concerned with the progress of the student. I would suggest this school to anyone who wanted to find a great online university. I am a Construction Management student and I am glad I am attending this school. The icing on the cake is the accreditation it holds along with the school overall raking. Plus, the honors and ranking the Construction Management department has been given.
I am extremely grateful for the opportunity this college has provided me with. I go to school completely online and am over the moon happy with my professors and classwork. The platform is very easy to use and your books are shipped right to your door. A few pitfalls they have is the communication with multiple persons throughout the counselors and financial aid divisions. Although it has these few problems, the online division has given me the ability to take care of my chronically ill girlfriend while getting my education at the same time!
The school has great staff and the teachers are great and very helpful and accommodating. My only issue is that school is so expensive.
Excellent staff that will help you throughout your program. Always available and easy to work with to solve any problems you may have.
The classes where all informative and interesting. I have been a massage therapist for ten years and I was wanting to broaden my field. The desire to educate and show people how to relieve pain without drugs has been may motivation to learn more of alternative medicine. I am an Online student with four months left.
Everglades University is very unique. It is very convenient for me because of the one-class-at-a-time scheduling. It allows me to focus on one subject at a time rather than complicating my life with multiple courses. It is the best school recommended for Alternative Medicine online and this university allows you to concentrate on one subject, making it possible to master the material before moving on to the next course, and gives the flexibility of online education and this works best for me.
Average amounts of internships and open jobs available through the school.
Some professors may be lazy when it comes to grading and teaching but others are very helpful.
Since I am not an athletic person its difficult to say but for those who take part in athletics seem to balance their school work with sports very well, whether it is on campus or off campus.
At Everglades you get individual attention in the classroom. If you are having a particular problem on a certain topic or discussion amongst classmates it can be easily solved as the teacher's are equipped with knowledge to handle everyone individually. Also the people are very warm and welcoming.
So far enrolling has been simple. I start my classes on July 25 so hopefully I can give more insight after that.
registration process was simple and they were very helpful. all professors have been very helpful thus fain assisting with class work.
we are all entitled to our opinions
Im not a campus student
Start Your Review of Everglades University
My school is unique due to the programs that are offered. There aren't that many schools in the US let alone North America that provides a program for Complimentary and Alternative Medicines, even though it is a growing trend. I like the fact that the professors are definitely experts and they are approachable, however, they are only approachable if you approach them. A lot of them are not proactive with their students, but those who are deserve recognition. If it weren't for these professors that actually showed they cared instead of being reserved I wouldn't be able to complete my degree.
My professors interact with us and are their to help with any questions we have.
They really took care of me and continue to periodically contact me to make sure I'm OK. They offer me assistant and counseling when they notice any inactivity or struggling on my part. The Dean also called me personally to congratulate me on my grades.