Everett Community College Reviews

EVCC was great because it was super easy to take college classes while in high school and isn't far from where I lived. The campus is very new and they have an amazingly new recreation facility with a nice and fancy gym, indoor track, and mini indoor rock climbing. Receiving credits there was super simple and I would go back in a heart beat for any credits I needed in the future because they are very affordable.
I think that the curriculum itself is wonderful, but the staff is where it excels on some parts and where it is lacking in others. Some of the staff is excellent, making it very easy to ask questions, feel welcome, and ensure you are getting the best education. Other members of staff make students feel as though they are a bother and when asked questions, often make students feel dumb or annoying for asking. Also, parking and parking passes can be an issue. You are required to pay for the number of credits you are enrolled in when getting a pass, even if most of your classes are online. Therefore, when buying a parking pass I had to pay the maximum price for a pass because I was enrolled in 12+ credits, but only actually had one class worth 2 credits at the school that I needed the pass for. Then, once paying for a parking pass, you are never ensured a parking spot that day anyways because there is a severe lack of parking spaces available given the number of students attending.
I have had great professors at EvCC, but also bad ones, use rate my professor! this is really helpful, as you will be able to read about others students experiences.
Start Your Review of Everett Community College
I am currently enrolled at EVCC through their running start program. This allows me to earn my AA by the time I graduate this year from high school. Overall I love the courses and the teacher's involvement in student success. The only thing I would change is the course registration system, it can be difficult to register for classes and sometimes leaves you unable to get into the classes you need. Taking business courses helped me prepare and start my own business to save money for college.

Respectfully,
John L. Cramer Jr.
Founder, CEO
Stylo Ink
www.stylo-ink.com
EvCC is super awesome with helping transfer students get ready for a 4-year college. The dorms are amazing but they're a bit pricey. It's about the same price as living in an apartment in the area and you have to pay the total price after classes start in your quarter. If you have to leave after Winter quarter, you'll have to move out during finals week. I found the financial aid offices to be understaffed and sometimes unhelpful. If I kept on it, I got my answers eventually. Their work study is always full. Love their library, nice staff and quiet study area with a lot of resources. The campus is beautiful, the only gripe I have is that the fitness center was a further away from the other buildings. Starbucks too. There's a lot of diversity here, you'll find huge amounts of international students and varieties of cultures and peoples throughout the campus. Everett itself is a bit sketchy, but the campus is chill. Overall, I imagine you'll enjoy your time here like I did!
The professores are great and you learn quick. I love the environment and how great everyone treat. great tutors especially other students help with a lot of information on how to succeed in college
I like that class size is on a smaller scale compared to most colleges. It has more chances of having one on one with each of your professors.
EvCC is a great place. They offer many resources on-campus. However, I don't recommend international students to attend at this college. Due to the tuition and rules, I don't think this place is worth your money.
A friendly place with good teachers, although the councilors aren't very helpful. I have enjoyed learning at this school. It is very diverse, but everyone is friendly and doesn't judge.
This is a good school to get your associates at. The professors work hard to make sure you understand the materials discussed in class! The campus staff are all very friendly.
What I like about Everett Community college is the acadmic levels they have, the diversity in classses and majors that one can pursue, the diversity within students. Classes are small so the teacher and student can get one on one. Their is also much help offered there such as advising, tutoring, library and much more.
The school is great. It helped prepare me for graduate school. The professors were great and the campus is beautiful.
I love the campus life and how connected you feel to everyone around you. People are very welcoming and supportive, especially the professors. The buildings can get quite crowded around lunch time so it would be nice to see more places to sit but overall it's a great place to be.
Everett Community College has a great atmosphere. The facilities are clean and the gym offers different opportunities for a workout for students and faculty members.
They were always helpful, no matter when! Best atmosphere to learn. I loved the tutoring classes too.
the tour at evcc was good, i am excited to go there next fall 2018. the campus tour was good and it made me feel like home, its small and i like it and i am excited because it has the classes and majors that i need and its close to home
Nice campus with plenty of open quiet places to study or hangout before your next class.... Too bad this community college's tuition is super expensive.
Start Your Review of Everett Community College
My experience with Everett Community College is through the Running Start program, where I take college classes in high school to get my 2-year degree by the time I graduate. Initially, I was afraid that I wouldn't it in because I'd be younger than most of the students there, but I was wrong! The campus is what I first fell in love with-- it’s quiet but there's still student life with several study areas. The students have been nothing but nice and accepting. Everett just added gender-neutral bathrooms which is incredibly cool and inclusive, further showing how welcoming it is here. I've made incredible friends throughout my time here who I'll remain close to and the professors are generally good. I haven't had any issues with any of my professors-- they're always enjoyable, nice, and understanding. There are several tutoring centers with several assistants readily available for all students, which has really helped me.
I liked that EVCC is a small community but to me it felt like, despite having a small population of students, everyone was very distant from each other.
The class were what I needed them to be, it was a great experience. Though parking on campus wasn't to great at certain times it was almost impossible to find a spot in any of the lots.