Everett Community College Reviews

Everett Community College is a campus which students feel safe and relax. Most of the instructors are nice and they are really caring about students' success. Various student activities and events opportunities have made students stress less and have something else interesting to do in their college life besides academic work.
The school really helps you with your future. The school has a lot of resources for you to use to help your time there go easy.
I've been attending Everett Community College for two years. I am the president of the Everett Community College Writing Club for two years. The community is very diverse and open. The college is very accepting of feedback from their students.
Start Your Review of Everett Community College
It wonderful because people are nice and they help you with your homework, you can have a good conversation about school and about your thoughts
The reason I gave this college 3 stars and not 5 is because this college doesn't have a good business program they're more oriented towards medicine and nursing. There are only 1 or 2 good accounting teachers the rest don't seem to care about you. In general pretty good college, kind of tight with parking and plus you have to pay for a parking pass every quarter so that a bummer as well.
The instructors that I've interacted with thus far have all been fantastic. The math instructor was flexible and understanding when I used the concepts to solve a problem differently than the textbook method. The engineering/STEM faculty have all been very down to earth people that are focused on the success of the students.
I've had a great experience at EvCC thus far. The classes are as expected and the professors have been reasonable. The course load has been moderate depending on the professor. I've been able to grow as a student and as a person.
I like that Everett Community College is diverse and anyone can belong there. I think we need to change for the better by adding more sports to the athelitics.
I like the community, everyone is very welcoming there. Nobody is judgmental of others and everyone is understanding of everybody unique situation. It is easy to make friends because everybody is so friendly.
Great teachers that help you succeed. They make sure u get what's being taught. Meaning the teachers are super awesome.
I am transferring from a University to Everett Community College to save money but let me tell you I am regretting this so much! First of all, it's very disorganized! Half of the staff is helpful, the other half is not (seems like they hate their job). For example, I went to the financial aid office multiple times to ask questions and they were very unwelcoming and not helpful at all. Everett Community College needs some new staff ASAP. I might be a harsh critic coming from a University, but don't have high expectations coming here.
Everett Community College is a fantastic local school for anyone who is location bound. They offer a wide variety of classes and everyone who works there is so passionate for your success as a student. The campus is beautiful and you have plenty of resources at your fingertips.
The Everett Community College has a beautiful campus and kind staff. The offices are understanding and the cafeteria... ugh... to DIE for!! So delicious and comforting. The events that are held are fun too.
Very good school with lots of education opportunities. Lots of classes to choose from and class times. Teachers and advisors very helpful.
I love this school mostly white american there is diversity but not a lot of attention on sexual orientation. this is for more country living students rather than city dwellers. the campus is being remodeled and the food is excellent they need a smoking section on campus i believe. Teachers are caring and helpful and i like this community college best
I have been a student at EVCC for 3 years working on my prerequisites for a transfer to a 4 year college. The instructors here are amazing! I feel like they really care about my success as a student. Diverse student body, lots of clubs and activities too.
Everett has a warm, compassionate campus with a lot of support for students. I was a member of Studen LIFE and student government, and I made frequent use of the many ammenities on campus, including tutoring, sports facilities, a well stocked library, and tons of clubs and extra curricular activities.
Start Your Review of Everett Community College
I received a great education here and was treated with respect always. I graduated with a 3.7 in Business and received a high quality education.
As an international student in Everett Community College, the college helped me to understand the culture in the US. This is my first college after high school and also my first time being abroad without my family. The international officer has a complete set of guidelines for new upcoming students on what to do when you first arrived in the States. Besides, the college offers a lot of part-time job opportunity such as student ambassador which can help you build your leadership. The professors are nice and caring about you so if you are having any trouble, feel free to stop by their office.
Great class sizes. Many really great professors that really care about the class and students. Tons of useful information! Only downside is parking. There's very limited parking spaces and can be a pain to find a spot.