Everest University - South Orlando Reviews

1,582 reviews
Professors are very good. Give good feedback, and are easy to contact. The work is hard but there are tutoring services available. I have been on the Dean's List every semester. I believe it is because the teachers are there for you if you have any concerns.
I have been going to this college for over a year now and really enjoy it, I would recommend it to anyone, and the convenience to being able to complete so much of it online is wonderful.
Taking part in different activities was great, making friends, the instructor help when needed in class and most of all having more of a variety of food for lunch and not having buy food from the machine
Start Your Review of Everest University - South Orlando
Ny experience was great . I loved everything about this school from the instructors, to the advisor. I grade everest sith a A+
Everest University is a very caring and interactive community. I find the new classroom set up to be easy to navigate. The staff are always quick to return phone calls and advisors check up on their students weekly to make sure they are not having any difficulties. I have been with Everest for 2 years and each term just gets better. The teachers are amazing and always willing to participate in discussion and help whenever needed. I would definitely recommend this University to anybody looking to continue their education online
Going to school online is very convenient and the classes are designed with a lot of flexibility.
I love taking online courses because they allow me to work at my own pace and still enjoy life.
The staff at my school are all very helpful and provides useful information.
I love the courses and the instructors make the courses challenging but understandable.
I personally just enjoy my school because the staff is very professional and caring.
I enjoy majoring in criminal justice, and being an online student allows me to work at my own pace.
I am older and live alone therefore I enjoy taking online classes to work at my own paste and in the comfort of my own home as opposed to sitting in a classroom.
Convenience is there I can do the assignments when I have the time
Not too much work and I can complete assignments when I have the time.
They will help with placement
The professors are there to answer questions and walk you through and issues.
They will help with job placing and career success after graduation.
Start Your Review of Everest University - South Orlando
The curriculum is real world based and gives you the knowledge necessary for your career.
The teaching staff and academic staff are always there when you need them making it easier to solve any problem at hand.
iTS