Everest University - Orange Park Reviews

What I like about Everest University- Orange Park is that everyone is there to help you with any problems you have. Also the faculty helps you understand the precise on graduating and financial problems as well.
I went to Everest University 2015-2016, I absolutely loved it. The instructors were very knowledgeable and took out the time to teach the proper skills step by step.
Everyone was very helpful and understanding of the problems I have..
Start Your Review of Everest University - Orange Park
I have not really started yet but did my tour and it looked good.
It took a long time to get things done but they did it.
They redid a class just for me when we found out I couldn't make to the class in time.
Starting off slow which is very nice went you have not been back in school for a long time and it is easy to get help when you need it.
I can't really say because I have not started yet but from what I have seen in the school it is very easy to get help.
Easy to get to know everyone and to get help if you need it.
tuition could be lower . Overall the financial aid process was smooth.
the school is good, but could use improvement in some areas
not much social gathering for students, could use improvement
Transferring of credits was good
Career services is top noch.
The work load is moderate , the professors very helpful .
the professors are great , giving a lot of personal attention to students.
A lot of students are working adults and don't have a lot of time for an heavy load of school work some work is done in class and some as homework.
Start Your Review of Everest University - Orange Park
The access to facilities is very good.
Library is good, but need to improve student center and activities.
I feel as me taking online classes has helped me so much because I can take care of my kids, my house, and not have to go to the school due to my back issues. I am unable to sit in a hard chair due to my back problems which include arthritis, fluid around spine, cysts around the spine, muscle spasms, protruding disks, and degenerative bone disease. I have to do my school work at home because I have to get shots in my spine twice a month and shots in my back twice a month which is painful. I also have to take so many meds that I cant drive on them. With that said I think online school is for me.