Everest Institute - Southfield Reviews

Excellent Programs, instructors, and curriculum. I am enrolled in the Massage Therapy program, and I love it. Ms. Hines is the best Teacher out there!
THE PEOPLE WERE VERY PERSONABLE
The resources are great the staff are friendly
Start Your Review of Everest Institute - Southfield
The program is a good one,it is just overwhelming to me because I have been out of school for so long.
The resources are available for anyone that wants to take advantage of them.
The professors seem to be quite helpful and available, The program is a nine month course, so the pace is fast.
The work load is over whelming right now. I feel that is because I have been out of school for over 20 years. I feel once I get over the anxiety of studying again I will do fine.
I have only been in attendance for one week so I cannot comment on the value of my education in relation to the tuition paid.
I am attending the school to improve my current skill to be more marketable in the work place. I have not inquired on the employers recruiting on campus. I know that it does take place I am not ready to use that service yet.
My instructor is very helpful. My class size is small so there is a lot of individual help.
I have not yet taken advantage of any of the career programs. They are easily available when I do decide to use them.
My experience at the school has been average. It has been quite some time since I have been in school, so it has been an adjustment. I sometimes have found it to be overwhelming. The instructor is great.
THE OVERRALL EXPERIENCE WAS EXPLAINED COMPLETELY AND VERY THOUROUGHLY. ALTHOUGH VERY EXPENSIVE, ALL FEES AND EVERY ANGLE OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND OPTIONS WAS DISCUSSED IN DEPTH.
THE CEREMONIES AND PINNINGS FOR ALL GRADS ARE UNIQUE AND SPECIAL.THERE IS A WELCOME BOARD THAT FLASHES YOUR NAME AND THE PERSON IN WHICH YOU MAY BE WAITING TO SEE.
THEY HAVE DIFFERENT COMPUTER LABS. QUALIFIED NURSES AS INSTRUCTORS.SOMEONE ALWAYS WILLING TO MEET AND GREET AT ALL TIMES. TUTORS ON CAMPUS. VOLUNTEER STUDENTS ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE AS WELL.
THERE ARE ENOUGH TO SERVICE ALL STUDENTS AVAILABLE. THERE IS A SPECIALTY LAB AS WELL. THERE ARE HANDS ON LABS PERTAINING TO EACH SUBJECT OF LEARNING.
MY ADMISSIONS REP IS ALWAYS RESPONSIVE AND REACHABLE.TEAM IS CONSTANTLY ENCOURAGING STUDENTS. ALWAYS FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT.PROFESSIONAL, CLEAN AND SAFE SCHOOL.
Start Your Review of Everest Institute - Southfield
I WORK DAYSHIFT. MY CLASSES ARE EVENING ATTENDANCE.
PERSONS I PERSONALLY KNOW ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED THROUGH USE OF JOB SEARCH ASSISTANCE.
We don't have an online course for a med assistant program. We can use internet and Microsoft Office program. But there is no such online course.