Everest Institute - Hobby Reviews

There is nothing really unique about it.
They do help you find a job but the employers do not seem to be interested in keeping the Everest Graduates for long.
Internships are easy to get, there are not many recruiters going to the campus at all.
Start Your Review of Everest Institute - Hobby
Some professors do not know what they are supposed to be teaching.
The Instructors were not very helpful when it came to the lectures but they were good with the hands on part of the classes. The textbooks have to be pre-ordered and if you are not able to pre-order them then you are left without textbooks for that module. Some of the instructors do not know what to teach when it comes to the billing and coding part of the lessons and so not all students will understand that part of the program. I do not recommend this school .
Campus Life – Campus Life is good and I like all the school wide activities but honestly I can say it can be a little more organized I feel.
Transfering Credits – Well I had no transfering credits so i can't really give my opinion on that.
My Expirience – Overall my expirience at Everest Institute has been great. I like how every one gets along and how everyone trys to help in the best way they can help. I love my instructor she's so awesome she makes lectures fun and its fun to learn and I look forward to going to school everyday. The staff is so helpful and they communicate great with each students profile and overall student status. I like my classmates we all get along like a family and I can honestly say that its great going to school and at the same time it will be hard to graduate knowing we had a great expirience there at Everest Institue.
The Career Center – the career center is there to help and get us prepared for any and every obstacle that may come our way. It is very helpful.
The Diversity of the Schools – At Everest Institute there are different ethnicity groups here
its very different from where I've been before i like the fact that everyone is together and not apart. Everyone is here for one another no one is taking a side everyone is sitting together and not looking a certain way at eachother.
Bad Student Service – My instructor was wonderful but the career services reps have nasty attitudes and they talk to people rude, people smoke drugs on campus and I am a student who is always at school and dedicated to students and staff now I am stuck with a loan that I have to pay back they just need a whole new career service department