Everest Institute - Bissonnet Reviews

The majority of students have other jobs with families to care for and attend classes in the evenings as I do. We all get along great in my class but do not spend a lot of time socializing; as we concentrate on our goal of learning.
The network works fine although there are times wthen the computers do not respond as expected. Overall it works fine.
Start Your Review of Everest Institute - Bissonnet
I do not take my classes online. I attend on campus classes and I enjoy it.
Very Considerate – Classes start on Thursday; I registered and did all the financial aide on Monday. They were there for me every step of the way. Even allowed me to use one of their computers to do the FAFSA so that we could do the remainder of the financial aide. I'm okay with the expense of the school since it was explained to me where the funds were going and they even provide all the necessary books and materials. This way I don't have to attempt to order them or hunt them down at book stores and I am getting the correct versions. My FA adviser is even staying late on Thursday to accommodate for me to come and sign my promissory note, which I feel is above and beyond what they have to do. Makes the drive worthwhile.