Everest College - Fort Worth South Reviews

I have to say that for a technical school the tuition seemed pretty high. However the administrators were very happy to help me find affordable school loans as well as a list of scholarships to assist me with payment. They also helped me get a few grants to go towards my tuition as well.
There is always some type of internship or work-study program that can be applied for at the campus. The people there are great and always willing to help when I need it. I love the fact that the classrooms are more of a 1 on 1 setting were you can actually interact with the professors and students in the classes.
The people in the admin office were a great help to me. They made everything so much easier for me by having everything I needed ready for me to fill out when I came for my appointment. The process applying for the applications was a long one but everything went smoothly and I was approved shortly after a few days.
Start Your Review of Everest College - Fort Worth South
Best School Around – everest college is the best school their programs are outstanding and the hands on training is excellent