Everest College - Colorado Springs Reviews

My only frustration/complaint is that there was only one option for my introductory course (Monday through Friday from 1pm to 5pm for four weeks). After I completed those four weeks then I got to go to Monday though Friday 10am to 2pm, which is much more reasonable for my schedule. They were unable to work with me even though I told them that 1pm-5pm would present a hardship on my family.
The class sizes are small, which is nice. The instructor is extremely knowledgable in her field of study. The instructor is very down to earth and explains things in depth to make sure everyone clearly understands what she is trying to teach. Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques are taught.
The instructor of my program is actually a graduate from the same school so that tells me something. The instructor owns her own business and does very well. I have researched many massage businesses in my area and noticed that many of them are graduates of my school. That is very comforting.
Review Everest College - Colorado Springs
I chose Massage Therapy because I believe that my personality thrives best in a holistic environment. I love how much I learn from Barbara and how passionate she is about teaching all of her students. The schedule is very convenient for me. Monday through Friday from 10am to 2pm. And to complete the program it is only 9 months. My favorite thing about the program is that those hours include your lecture hours and your clinic hours. Some other school have hidden hours (including Saturdays) that you must attend in order to complete the program. With having children, these hours work out very well for me.
From the moment you step foot onto this campus, you feel welcomed. I believe that is important. You also feel that the entire staff cares about your success and you're not just a number or a paycheck to them. They will go out of their way to help you and make sure to answer all of your questions. I am extremely satisfied with my experience thus far. The Massage Therapy instructor, Barbara, is extremely knowledgable in her field of study and passionate about teaching her students. I am so glad that I found a school with such friendly, welcoming, and helpful staff and an extremely talented instructor for my particular program (Massage Therapy).
The are very well in communication and helping you out with anything you need. This school is also very patient with everything you need and have to get done and works around your schedule outside of the school when need be.
I love going to this school
The professor were great and whenever there was a problem they were available to assist.
It is okay just wish it had more work study and internship programs
I enjoy the online classes because the process is easier for me and I am able to study at my own pace in a more quite environment.
It is very diverse with mixed races.
I feel as though some issues that came up should have been for seen before my classes begun that way I would not had to take out a extra loan.
it was good and helped me a lot
my program and curriculum are not hard at all classes are great and the submitting assignments are as well.
I didn't have any problems in signing up for class or obtaining assignments.
I am working online but the resources that they have and wonder and easy to access.
Great.good computer networking and good wireless
Review Everest College - Colorado Springs
You learn about law and other subjects
They are great . I love my classes
My classes are online but they did supply me with a computer which is reliable