Evans Hairstyling - St. George is a for-profit college located in St. George, Utah. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 36 undergraduate students. The Evans Hairstyling - St. George acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology. Evans Hairstyling - St. George graduates 79% of its students.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Evans Hairstyling College - St. George
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Evans Hairstyling College - St. George
- NGTaylor Andrews Academy - St George
- 2 Year
- St. George, UT
- NGEvans Hairstyling College - Cedar City
- 2 Year
- Cedar City, UT
- NGTaylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design - West Jordan
- 2 Year
- West Jordan, UT
- 6 reviews
- C+Dixie State University
- 4 Year
- Saint George, UT
- 835 reviews
Evans Hairstyling College - St. George Reviews
Saint George School – There are not a lot of people, is a well distinguish school, educates people in a very professional way, I am an IB certificate in business and management, teachers are friendly and wise, students as well.
IB School – IB programs, international professors, 20 students per class, international acreditations.