Eureka College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Calvinist/Reformed
NCAA Division III (with football)
Upper Midwest Athletic Conference
Eureka College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management38 Graduates
Elementary Education16 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections15 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science11 Graduates
Special Education and Teaching8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.8 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.14 responses
After Eureka College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Eureka College Reviews
Review Eureka College
I have many friends that are involved with Greek life on campus, and they are amazing people. There is no hazing, teasing, or bullying. In fact, most of the Greek life cares more about service and personal development more so than they do partying. While they sure can host a great party, they have more values than just that. Some of my best friends (girls and guys) are involved with the Greek life, and it has inspired me to join soon as well.
I would not choose another college to go to. I am so happy with my decision to go here. The atmosphere, teachers, and other students have all helped me to grow as a person and become who I want to be. In high school I did not talk much and was not very involved. However, my college makes me feel like I am a part of something, and it has inspired me to strive to become a leader on campus and in life. I love this school and the people in it.
I absolutely love the small class size Eureka has to offer. Because of this, I have not had a single class to this day where a professor has not cared about my grade. You are treated as more than just a number here, however cliche that may sound. The professors really care about you and teach you quality information.