Essex County College Reviews

When I first began at Essex County College, I was not really thrilled being there. But as time went by I observed how very dedicated and willing the professors are. They are very resourceful and caring, and most if not all are very willing to see you succeed. Best of all these professors are very highly qualified with masters and doctorate degrees. Unlike some of these charter schools, with some leaders and most teachers struggling with a bachelor's degree and thinking to themselves they are the 'World's Greatest'. thanks to those wonderful professors at Essex! I owe my educational success to you!
Some professors are good, and others bad it all depends if you understand the course you're taking but its better to check ratemyprofessor just in case if you struggle with a subject you will take a good professor who will help you understand the lesson.
So far my experience with Essex County College , it's been a good learning experience and i can now transfer that knowledge when i go to a four year school.
Review Essex County College
theirs never no advisers to guide you the financial aid people are rude and slow professors are good
Essex County College is a great place to begin your education or career. The very helpful and hands off staff makes learning a breeze. If a student happens to fall behind in their studies, the learning center is a great place to find a tutor ! The flexible hours of 9am-9pm make brushing up a breeze. I highly recommend Essex County College for anyone who wants to further their education.
When I first entered Essex County College, I already had in my head that I would hate the school. After being there my first semester, I realized that it actually isn't such a bad school. Yes, the location may be a little scary for some people, but the people at the college are not. The professors are nice, and most of them even care about the students. You also save a lot of money going there instead of going straight to a University. I like how the college is run, and the academics there is very well. But, one thing I would change is the way some of the staff members interact with the students. Some of the staff members may be a little rude at times, but it doesn't hurt to crack a smile sometimes. Other than that, I would recommend ECC to a new college student who doesn't know what they are studying.
Essex County College is an okay college. The campus is large. The workers lack communication but they are helpful when you can actually reach them. The classrooms have a comfortable setting, although class sizes varies you can still get a one on one connection with your professor.
I like that ECC Is easily accessible, close to everything. I wish that the retention rate would improve somehow maybe by emplemting more tutors.
My experience at essex county is great. I am currently a sophomore and the classes are kind of challenging but the tuition is great
Essex County College is a great school however, the organizational part of school such as administration can use improvement. Please be advised when you graduate,it will be a while before you have your degree. I would say a proximately five to six months after if you are lucky.
I did not faced any problems
Have no experience on online classes
Have no problem so far in this school
Very good staff members helping you during
Great opportunity for low income students
It is a great school.
It's the best school I know about.
Review Essex County College
My school is unique because it shows that different type of things for students to learn to survive everyday.
Some students are unsure of the post grad service or where it is located
It is difficult to switch majors to nursing