Acquire knowledge and learn skills online for a professional culinary career with Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts. Offered through our Boulder, CO campus, our online programs combine interactive instruction with an in-person industry externship.
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts and Operations
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Baking and Pastry
- Diploma in Professional Pastry Arts
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Plant-Based Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Plant-Based Culinary Arts
- Associate of Occupational Studies in Food and Beverage Operations
Explore techniques from your own kitchen through a mix of live and asynchronous online study. Receive feedback on your work from our experienced chef instructors. Study how today’s foodservice businesses operate and gain first-hand experience during an externship.
With Escoffier, you can prepare to go after your dream career—no matter where you are.
Most Popular Majors
- Culinary Arts and Food Service
Food and Beverage Operations
Explore leadership skills for operational roles in hospitality or foodservice with our online Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Food and Beverage Operations. This program covers training, cost control, legal and regulatory issues in foodservice and much more. It also includes an industry externship so you can apply your knowledge and make professional connections.
Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Online Reviews
What I do NOT like about the school is no one from the school gets to taste my food.