Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Boulder Reviews

It my first time as a online student. So fair i am enjoying getting to know my chefs and classmates.
The enrollment process though having gone very fast in only a few weeks has been very informative and helpful. They are very easy to get in touch with for a online campus and i never feel as if i am missing out by not being on site. The staff and teachers are wonderful experienced leaders who like to have fun and keep a light note for stress reduction which is nice as well. Overall a very pleasant experience so far.
I like that they start from the begining on how to cook and what to cook. They help you on what is it that you want to do after school they help you put it into focus. They answer question for you right on the spot they even send you some equipment to get you started on your way to cooking professionally.
Start Your Review of Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Boulder
The student to professor is 12:1 which is awesome. There is a
lot of area to be able to grow, learn and ask questions. The course work and homework were hand and hand. If anyone was falling behind the professor would stop that individual out without disrupting the class. There was no housing options or sports/ Extra curriculum activities.
I started the program this year, and so far I have loved every moment of it. The chef instructors actually seem like they care about you, your education, and future success in the culinary industry. They answer your questions and are not above coming over and helping you understand what went wrong in a dish so that you can start it over and get it right. The campus may be small and arranged in a strange manner, but the accessibility to nearby local restaurants more than makes up for that. If you attend here, make sure you have found housing on your own because it'll probably be way cheaper than if you go through their approved complex.
Great school. Very attentive and would recommend this school to anyone looking for a culinary journey. Easy access online and lots of fun classes too. I can work at my own pace and still have time for a social life. A very interactive platform for an online school and as I said easily accessible. I get great grades because of the ease of course curriculum.
I can work in the best restaurants around the world.
My class setting is small and it is exactly what my class is about it is in kitchens. It's perfect.
I know that we have them but haven't had the chance to take them.
Pamela Palmer help me find a job right way. She is my career services lady and is awesome.
My instructors are awesome with the way they tech.
I love the how my instructors are engaging with each of the students at school.
I have been very happy with the class courses offered and the styles the chef know what they are teaching and make it easy to learn.
they have the best staff for this and they are very helpful in this dept.
I have had no problems with this school they were up front about everything and have been very helpful with me on every step of my journey and have made the the best experience of my life.
I had no problem with the online courses
this school has been great with job prospects and career center help and network help I do wish it was a degree instead of a diploma for the price
Start Your Review of Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Boulder
I have experienced so many things that I never new before i really believe this is going to help me the future
This School Is Amazing! The Chef really know what they are talking about and care about you as a person. they take the time to talk with you and work with you as a student. The Class sizes are are a little bit bigger then I had hoped for but other than that I have not complaint with this school I have been very happy with my time here!
There are three classes available, morning, mid and night classes. Morning and night classes are easier to work around than mid-day classes