- 2 Year
- BOULDER, CO
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts continues to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and is managing its impact on students and employees on a daily basis. We know that this is a challenging time for our students, their families and communities. We would like to remind you to take necessary precautions to keep yourself safe and healthy. We will continue to update our site with new information. Learn More
- Professorsgrade B
- Valuegrade C
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Safetygrade A+
- Student Lifegrade A+
- Locationgrade B
In Boulder, Colorado you’ll find a community that’s dedicated to its natural and organic food culture and exciting culinary training programs at the Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts. Our programs include:
- Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Occupational Studies Degree in Baking and Pastry
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
- Diploma in Plant-Based Cuisine
At Escoffier in Boulder, you’ll study with our experienced chef instructors, who can help you develop professional skills and challenge you to push yourself creatively. Explore world cuisines, practice classic and modern techniques, and complete a six-week Farm-to-Table® experience. You’ll also complete an industry externship in your chosen area.
As an Escoffier graduate, you can have the professional skills, externship experience and industry knowledge you need to go after your dream career.
Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Boulder Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 3 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 3 responses
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Boulder
Most Popular Majors
- Culinary Arts and Food Service782 Graduates
- Baking and Pastry Arts209 Graduates
Diploma in Culinary Arts
Our Diploma in Culinary Arts offers professional education in modern, classic and world cuisines. In 30 weeks, you could master skills for roles in restaurants, hotels, country clubs and other foodservice settings. Reinforce classroom learning in real-world settings, including a Farm-to-Table® experience and an industry externship. You can graduate ready to pursue your dream career!
- Mix of Online and on Campus8%
- On Campus0%
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey