- 2 Year
- Austin, TX
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts continues to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and is managing its impact on students and employees on a daily basis. We know that this is a challenging time for our students, their families and communities. We would like to remind you to take necessary precautions to keep yourself safe and healthy. We will continue to update our site with new information. Learn More
- Professorsgrade C minus
- Valuegrade B minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Safetygrade A
- Student Lifegrade A
- Locationgrade B+
Train for a professional career at the Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts in Austin, Texas. Located close to downtown Austin’s food scene, where entrepreneurs continue to innovate, Escoffier offers degree and diploma programs in culinary arts and pastry arts.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Culinary Arts
- Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Pastry Arts
- Diploma in Pastry Arts
At Escoffier, you can explore classic and modern techniques with experienced chef instructors. Study how today’s foodservice businesses operate and gain first-hand experience during an externship. You’ll also complete a Farm to Table® experience to help you understand food production.
As an Escoffier student, you can develop the professional skills, hands-on experience and industry knowledge you need to go after your dream career.
Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Austin Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Escoffier School of Culinary Arts - Austin
Most Popular Majors
- Culinary Arts and Food Service246 Graduates
- Baking and Pastry Arts39 Graduates
Diploma in Pastry Arts
Explore the creation of enticing cakes, candies, patisserie and breads in our Diploma in Pastry Arts program. This 30-week program also explores global and contemporary cuisine, artisan baking and more. It culminates in a six-week industry externship where you can work in a foodservice establishment to gain relevant, hands-on experience and explore career-path options.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey