Erskine College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Calvinist/Reformed
NCAA Division II (without football)
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Erskine College Reviews
Review Erskine College
Erskine is a great place to go if keep your nose in the books. I feel like its a great place to keep one focused due to the lack of distractions. There's a few local businesses like a hardware store and a mechanic, but absolutely no party scene. The housing and food are mediocre and the school is mostly made up of Caucasians. The athletics are decent and the campus is very safe!
Amazing school, great people! Just being around the people in due west makes you feel good. its a small town where everybody knows everybody. and everybody makes you feel welcome. they truly make you feel like family. Great experience.
WARNING! Please oh God Please do not go here! If you thought you were inprisoned in high school you thought wrong. The Classes are even dumber and the teachers are communist sympathizers. If you want to be taught by Masonic devil worshippers go to Erskine. P.s go to snappers if you are hungry