Erskine is a private, Christian college located in Due West, South Carolina. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 568 undergraduate students. Admissions is fairly competitive as the Erskine acceptance rate is 55%. Popular majors include Business, Biology, and Athletic Training. Graduating 60% of students, Erskine alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $26,100.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Erskine College Reviews
Erskine is a great place to go if keep your nose in the books. I feel like its a great place to keep one focused due to the lack of distractions. There's a few local businesses like a hardware store and a mechanic, but absolutely no party scene. The housing and food are mediocre and the school is mostly made up of Caucasians. The athletics are decent and the campus is very safe!
Erskine is what you make it to be. If you want to be miserable here, you most definitely will be. However, if you take the time to get to know classmates, professors, administration your time at Erskine will be more enjoyable than most. The people here actually care about you, do they have their faults-yes- but don't we all.
Amazing school, great people! Just being around the people in due west makes you feel good. its a small town where everybody knows everybody. and everybody makes you feel welcome. they truly make you feel like family. Great experience.