- 4 Year
- DUE WEST, SC
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Erskine College is currently holding in-person classes, and residential students are living on campus with COVID-19 procedures in place. The campus is open to in-person visits from prospective students, but classroom visits are not allowed at this time. Learn More
- Academicsgrade B minus
- Valuegrade B minus
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade C minus
- Athleticsgrade B
- Party Scenegrade C
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade C
- Dormsgrade B minus
- Campus Foodgrade C
- Student Lifegrade C
- Safetygrade A minus
Erskine College has been preparing students for lives of learning, service, and leadership for more than 180 years. As a Christian liberal arts college, we educate students for careers, but more importantly, we prepare them for their life’s calling.
With 19 majors and 25 minors, our faculty help students customize a course of study that suits their personal and career goals. Class sizes are small, so professors know their students and seek to build mentoring relationships with them. Faith and learning are integrated in the classroom at Erskine, and we make the spiritual growth and development of our students a priority.
Erskine offers 24 sports and competes dually in Division II of the NCAA as a member of Conference Carolinas, and as a member of the National Christian College Athletics Association (NCCAA). We are committed to the growth of our student-athletes, who are competitive in the classroom as well as on the field of play.
Erskine College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 12 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 14 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business30 Graduates
- Biology21 Graduates
- Psychology13 Graduates
- Athletic Training12 Graduates
- Chemistry5 Graduates
- Political Science and Government3 Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management3 Graduates
- English2 Graduates
- History2 Graduates
- Mathematics2 Graduates
If making music energizes and excites you, consider turning your passion into a major in Erskine’s Music Department. Whether you want to conduct, perform, or teach, we offer the tools and expertise to achieve that goal. We offer applied study in piano and organ, wind, string, and percussion instruments, and voice. At Erskine, you can focus your studies to suit your interests and career goals.
- Mix of Online and on Campus10%
- On Campus90%
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene. 16 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 18 responses
- Diffiult/ transferablity of subjects50%
- Home away from home25%
- Traditional off line study13%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 8 responses