Epic Bible College Reviews

Epic made it very easy to apply and be accepted as a new student. From admissions, financial aid and counseling appointment for registering for classes all was very easy. I give them an excellent rating!
The various of programs is amazing!
Lack of communication or concern. No one had no idea who I even was!!!
Start Your Review of Epic Bible College
The only issue I'm having is getting a hold of my official transcripts. They never responded to my emails or returned my calls and I work too late to make it to the school...
I started off with believing I can get somewhere, but overtime that idea failed...
Lack of communication and determination!
I wish it was cheaper - maybe more students would be more compelled to complete their degree rather than dropping out!
Classes should have 'em too!
It's not the first school I'd recommend but nor is it the last.
I have never had an issue with my transfer credits.
Although the school is a fully accredited private college, tuition and fees are comparable to the state colleges.
The youth ministry program is specifically designed to help students lead Youth Groups that seek to change lives.
The professors are truly passionate about what they are teaching. They love the Lord, and love the students.
This school is like family. I know an alumni who transferred to another school. She was complaining to her boyfriend that everything was a hassle there. The paper work, getting the classes, the tuition. The employees were just there to do a job. The school was a business. Her boyfriend remarked that the new school was the norm, she had just been spoiled here at EPIC. That is the kind of school we are. Employees are not just here to do a job. They are here for the students. They work with us to help us succeed.
Highly competent and takes time to educate and work with students.
Overall the school has great teachers, administration and faculty that are easy to work with and very helpful.
Feels Like a Family – The student body at this school is very diverse in every aspect and they all come from different walks of life. There is diversity in nearly every category one could think up within the student body.This school's student body is much like a family and a close community.Everyone is very accepting of one another and aim toward help everyone else in their school work and areas of struggle in their life.
Start Your Review of Epic Bible College
Caring Professors – This school is awesome for personal and spiritual growth and development. The Professors are very caring for their students' success and development and are available all the time. They care deeply about you as a personal and work to develop your success. The workload is fair and the curriculum is well prepared and applied. The registration process is also fairly easy and the school makes it easy for the students to register.
The financial aid process at the school is excellent. The financial aid staff works with you to get the most financial aid to pay for school. They are very helpful and make this process easy. They do all they can to get you the most awarded amount to pay for the school as well as any refund amounts for cost of living. They work with you to estimate your future finances for school costs through graduation, this is very helpful. It is great to have someone help with this process as the process can be overwhelming and confusing. I think the fees are worth it but it would be nice if the tuition were lower.
This is school has an awesome environment even though there are not as many resources as other campuses. The faculty and staff as well as the students are always friendly and accepting of everyone. It is very much like a family there and this outweighs the lack of resources. This adds to the experience of school and makes school that much more enjoyable. The faculty and staff are always willing to help you and are available when you need them even for personal counsel.