Environmental Tech - Itasca is a for-profit college located in Itasca, Illinois in the Chicago Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 151 undergraduate students. The Environmental Tech - Itasca acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician and Welding. Environmental Tech - Itasca alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $31,500.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Environmental Technical Institute-Itasca
Most Popular Majors
HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician98 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Colleges like Environmental Technical Institute-Itasca
- A-SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry
- 4 Year
- Syracuse, NY
- 308 reviews
- BOakton Community College
- 2 Year
- Des Plaines, IL
- 522 reviews
- B-Concordia University Chicago
- 4 Year
- River Forest, IL
- 469 reviews
- BElgin Community College
- 2 Year
- Elgin, IL
- 648 reviews
Environmental Technical Institute-Itasca Reviews
Overall great trade school. I learned all the basics i needed to know about cutting and welding. I felt as if my time and money were well spent at this facility. Waking up in the morning to be there even gave me a great since of accomplishment.
First of all the teacher's are incredibly helpful here. Next they're engineering program is one of the strongest. The price of tuition at ICC is considerably cheaper. Grand Rapids, MN is a beautiful place, as far as nature goes. I would most definitely choose this school again, and would strongly recommend it to anyone.