Environmental Tech - Itasca is a for-profit college located in Itasca, Illinois in the Chicago Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 114 undergraduate students. The Environmental Tech - Itasca acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician and Welding. Environmental Tech - Itasca alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $30,600.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Environmental Technical Institute-Itasca
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Environmental Technical Institute-Itasca
- BNorth Central Kansas Technical College
- 2 Year
- Beloit, KS
- 15 reviews
- NGChoffin Career & Technical Center - Adult Education
- 2 Year
- Youngstown, OH
- 8 reviews
- BMitchell Technical Institute
- 2 Year
- Mitchell, SD
- 45 reviews
- NGSouthwest Technical College
- 2 Year
- Cedar City, UT
Environmental Technical Institute-Itasca Reviews
First of all the teacher's are incredibly helpful here. Next they're engineering program is one of the strongest. The price of tuition at ICC is considerably cheaper. Grand Rapids, MN is a beautiful place, as far as nature goes. I would most definitely choose this school again, and would strongly recommend it to anyone.