Enterprise State Community College Reviews

While visiting Enterprise Community college was a good opportunity. It showed me how I would spend my future and some of the people I would spend it with. It was a great tour. All the students and staff were so friendly and helpful. Which showed me why I would like to start my next chapter in life at
I love everything about ESCC. For example, every instructor is willing to help a student with any problems that they are having in class. Not only are the instructors helpful but the students are also really nice and helpful especially when it comes to meeting freshmen or transfers students.
ESCC was my first choice school because of the way the faculty and staff are ready)y nice and want to see each and every student to succeed. They offer to help with anything and everything. The campus is the perfect size for a community college. We are like a big family.
Start Your Review of Enterprise State Community College
I like the campus. Love student support services. Need more work study jobs. Would like to see a payment plan for each semesters. Feel security on campus. Like the different clubs that the school offers.
I really like how involved the advisors are with their students. I really like that they offer online classes as well.
They offer a variety of degrees. The professors challenge you to think and do outside of the box or what would be normal. A good learning experience.
I find most of the teachers to be great at instructing and easy to reach when they are needed. They are happy to help and passionate about their subjects. The campus is small and easy to get around. Staff are kind and helpful, and the campus is clean and well-kept.
ESCC is a great college to get you started with your education, especially if you are unsure about your major. I am currently attending the college for my general studies. Not only is it cheaper to start out but the staff is very helpful and involved in helping their students succeed. It is also a great campus to meet new people.
Enterprise State Community College is more so a college that people go to because there are no other colleges near Enterprise. It is a good school to go to if you are not ready to be in a larger school with many more people.
Enterprise Community College is a great school.2333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Enterprise State Community College has been the perfect fit for me coming out of high school. It's very exciting to have a college in my hometown I'm able to attend. The faculty and students here are all so welcoming. You can tell the people working there really want the college to have a family atmosphere. The teachers here push you to do your best. The classes here are not easy you really have to apply yourself to your studies. I would recommend this college to anyone who is looking for a small hometown feel before transferring to a university.
ESCC is not a bad school at all. It is pretty hard academically which gets you prepared for the next college step.
The choice of classes or curriculum is pretty flexible, but I have not had to transfer credits yet.
I have taken some online courses, and while they are not terrible, I much prefer in-class courses. The online courses depend on the instructor. Some instructors are helpful and have a structured class, while others do not. The online courses do make it easier if you have a job or other things to do and cannot always attend classes everyday.
A degree from this school will be sufficient for most types of careers the school helps with, or you can transfer to a bigger school. There are multiple internship prospects for different programs. The career center/services are normally pretty helpful.
The courses and teachers are great. There is a variety of different courses to take. The class size is average to small.
So far, I have only taken basic courses for General Studies. They are challenging and rewarding classes. The workload is not too heavy, the facilities are nice, and the teachers are usually very good at their job and want to help students.
Start Your Review of Enterprise State Community College
My major is EMT Paramedic. My school will be giving me the opportunity to intern in the ER and on the ambulance. I will be working two rotations in the ER and four rotations on the ambulance. My school gives every student an opportunity but it is the students choice to do it or not.
My school does give students the opportunity to intern.
My school is a Community College so the classes aren't as big as a class at an University. I think that my school has average size classes meaning 15-20 students.