Endicott College Reviews

I enjoy being here because of the program I am in and the friends I have made through it. The weekends and night life aren't great. Dorms could be better, but definitely are better than some from other schools. Staff are all very nice, some are unorganized/ not very interested, but most enjoy their jobs and it shows. Food it pretty good most of the time, lots of options and some consistent options of you do not like the changing meals. Einsteins bagels is a life saver.
Endicott has been one of the greatest experiences if my life. I am a commuter student and thought that I would feel like an outsider. I was completely wrong. The campus makes me feel at home and the Professors have been great. I couldn't imagine being at another school.
I really love Endicott College because of the academic setting. The classes are small, usually about 20 students on average per class. This gives myself and my peers the opportunity to become close with the professor and have more one on one time with them if needed. It also is a reassuring to have my professors know my name instead of me just being a face to them. The campus and very friendly and there are always activities going on to keep the students busy and to help make friends.
Start Your Review of Endicott College
I absolutely hated the first few months of my freshmen year. The transition was very hard, but I guess that will happen anywhere. The location is my favorite part of the school. I'm at the beach everyday looking for seaglass. They provide a lot of activities for students to participate in, IF you know it's going on. Also I pay way too much money for the laundry in my building to not ever work, and to be charged hundreds of dollars for damages committed by other students.
1) Small school w/ football. Endicott provides the right balance.
2) Close to Boston-catch the train in 20 min. area safe + lots of events. Close to Salem for a night out.
3) Snowboarding close by for Fun weekends w/ friends.
4) really nice dorms. Easy walk to class - roll out of bed + into class.
5) Food great, plentiful + varied.
6) Internships. I have an awesome resume. Getting lots of Job offers.
7) challenging classes, but not so ridiculous that I’m struggling with C’s all the time.
8) Professors want you to succeed.
9) A beautiful campus to die for.
10) Smaller class sizes means hands on opportunity VS large boring lectures w/ 100s of people
11) lots of help available for more difficult classes.
12) awesome networking / friends - lifetime connections
13) Lots of school spirit + many planned events. How many places do you know where the president of the college has a BBQ for all out at the waterfront mansion? That happens a lot here.
I loved Endicott. It has such a beautiful campus and everyone there was just so nice. You can tell that the students are enjoying their time there. My tour guide was somewhat rude and uninformative and the school itself is less diverse than other ones that I have seen
Where do I begin? The food is below average, the food on weekends is a waste of time with little to no real food options, the party scene is basically nonexistent, during the winter when it snows they are completely unprepared and terrible at dealing with the conditions. The wifi constantly crashes and has weak signals. The professors are mainly average some seem under-qualified but others are solid. There is absolutely nothing to do off campus, with limited access to the beaches because of the New England weather. Constantly poor weather and below average housing. Each night consists of going back and forth between busted parties until you finally end up at the lodge with a ton of drunk college students with nothing else to do. The only things to look forward to if you enjoy real parties are opportunities to go to other friend's colleges or going home for breaks or long weekends.
I love how close the community is. The staff here is always trying to put on community events, such as barbecues and karaoke nights. Not many colleges do that.
Endicott College is a great place to go to school. It has one of the most beautiful campuses I've ever seen. Endicott really tries to prepare students for the future. This school places a strong importance on internships. Everyone on campus is very friendly. The dorms are very clean and big.
The best aspect of Endicott College is the beautiful campus. It is located right across the street from three beaches.
Endicott College has made a large-scale impact on my adult life. In my two years of being here thus far, I have experienced nothing but kindness, support, and a well developed education. One of Endicott's most beneficial features is its internship program. I am only a sophomore in college, and have already completed two three-week internships and several other field experiences. These internships have confirmed my passion and my decision to major in Elementary Education, as well as prepare me for the work world. Endicott does an exceptional job preparing students for their future. While I have no suggestions for the educational programs on campus, I would recommend more dining options for students. There is only one main dining hall on campus where students can use their meal swipes and three other small spots where students can buy coffee, sandwiches, and salads on Flex dollars. More diversity within the dining options would make the Endicott experience a little better, overall.
I like the atmosphere, you can't get tired of looking at it, but the size is a serious consideration and the amount of parking spaces is a a growing concern.
Endicott opens it arms to each individual, accepting all races, disability statuses, learning levels, and so much more. One of the things I looked for in a college is that they were accepting of those with disabilities since I have done and still do clubs with students and young adults with disabilities, Best Buddies for example. Additionally, Endicott has a homey feeling that is impossible to describe, but quite possible to feel and is evident when you are on the campus. It's beauty and wonderful programs make Endicott a must consider for the place to call your home for the next 4 years. Go Gulls!
I highly recommend Endicott College to anyone looking for education in a private institution. We have a very tight-knit community where mostly everyone is friendly. Everyone is looking out for you and trying to help. Our campus is beautiful, and there's always something to do. This is a truly unique place which provides you with all the opportunities you need to succeed.
Endicott is a beautiful school! I only applied to two school when I was looking at schools and Endicott was definitely my top choice of the two. The negatives that come to mind are the food at the dining center has easily gone down since we began in September and I am constantly disappointment every time I enter it. The school says they strive on having many opportunities and events for the students, however, they often coincide with one another and very few people attend or are able attend the events.
There are some negatives, however, there are positives. This campus is by far one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. In addition to the overall look of campus, the school is filled with amazing people, faculty, staff, professors, etc. There are there whenever for whatever help you need! Take advantage of them, they are awesome!
Although I do not enjoy Endicott 100%, I believe that I still make the right choice when it came to schooling.
Endicott offers so many unique and rewarding opportunities to its students, with the internship program and study abroad program being particularly integral in making my experience at EC so incredible. The small class sizes and beautiful campus are great, too!
Endicott College is great if you are used to a country club atmosphere. It is a complete culture shock if you are not though. The surrounding areas do not offer much to do and if you do not drink there is not a lot to do on the weekends. The internship classes are basically a waste of time, the longest I have stayed in the class before the professor dismissed us was 20 minutes (out of the 50 min class). One could find an internship on their own easier than using the school.
Start Your Review of Endicott College
My first visit to Endicott College was on an open house tour, and it was a very pleasant experience. I thought the campus was very beautiful and well kept. I also thought all of the people I met were very welcoming and that the food services had a wide variety of choices, which is nice as I am a person with food restrictions. I also thought the dorms were very nice and bright, and didn't feel dark and old. I was also really pleased to find out that there are constantly activities going on for the students.
The Campus is beautiful and the classes are Ok but I feel like a lot of the people are preppy a stuck up
Endicott has a beautiful campus filled with wonderful people. We are a close knit community and really helps when learning. The internship program is unbelievable and all my summer jobs have come out of my winter internships. The professors are great and it is really a great place to learn.