COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
For updates on campus visits please visit our website. Learn More
- Party SceneB
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
Endicott College is a private, four-year college located on Boston’s North Shore. With three private beaches, Endicott’s oceanfront campus in Beverly, Mass., draws a diverse group of undergraduate and graduate students from 30 states and 38 countries across the globe into our vibrant and close-knit community. With three required internships, experiential learning is what sets Endicott apart, giving our students the competitive edge—a degree AND a resume. 90% of Endicott graduates have found employment related to their major and 98% are employed or pursuing an advanced degree.
Endicott College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.51 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.58 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.58 responses
Liberal Arts and Humanities52 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management48 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management47 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies37 Graduates
Elementary Education28 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science26 Graduates
Endicott's Four-Year Internship Program
Our unique four-year internship program makes it possible for you to graduate with a resume and a degree. Graduates will leave with an excellent educational foundation, substantial career experience, and a clear pathway for the future. In fact, more than 99 percent of our graduates report being employed or attending graduate school within one year of graduation.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.58 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.74 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.37 responses