Emporia State University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Assoc
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.64 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.59 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.51 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.65 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.46 responses
Emporia State University Reviews
Review Emporia State University
My experience with my professors has been a good experience for me because not only is my professor my professor but she is also my academic advisor! I am always welcomed into her office with open arms and with tons of answers to whatever questions I have. My class size is fairly average but nothing is average about the individuals that are in my class. Full of different minds and opinions on topics we discuss everyday is very exciting to watch and hear. The course can be challenging but all my professors will give you some sort of way to get a tutor or time to come an visit their office during their office hours, or get you any help you need to be successful.
I am currently a freshman here as ESU, and I am studying accounting. This school has been amazing for me so far. There are so many services and organizations on campus that will help anyone find a way to fit in and become active. The class sizes are small so you can create a friendship with many of your professors. Emporia State University is AMAZING!
This is an amazing college! The atmosphere, the campus and the student life are all a complete package. Whether you live 100 miles away or 1,000 miles away this University makes you feel at home. They offer so many great courses and the faculty truly care about your success. I would recommend this University to anyone looking for the best all around college experience.