Empire - Thornton is a for-profit college located in Thornton, Colorado in the Denver Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 68 undergraduate students. The Empire - Thornton acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology. Graduating 40% of students, Empire - Thornton alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $15,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Empire Beauty School - Thornton
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Empire Beauty School - Thornton Reviews
Empire Beauty School was the first "college" I attended. The academics and educators were my favorite part of the school. The educators I had made the academics fun and interesting. They did an awesome job at making the curriculum fun and easy to learn. The educators also had awesome ways of helping the students retain the information and remember what they were learning. The only thing I would want to see Empire change, is the way they communicate the cost of their program.