Empire Beauty School - Cincinnati Reviews

I love my school. It feels more like I'm at a job that I love rather than in school.
I'm having a great experience! I love being at school. They really know how to make learning fun.
Everything is very straightforward. You go to school to do hair, and you learn how to do hair.
Start Your Review of Empire Beauty School - Cincinnati
I think no matter what college you decide on, tuition will always be an issue. Everyone feels they deserve more financial aid than they receive. and we all do. College is too expensive, but theres nothing we can do about that.
we have a resource room where you can find books, computers, and anything you would need to research any topic.
computers aren't a huge necessity in hair school besides the computer at the front desk. Which runs pretty fast and accurately.
they are very adamant about job placement. We have an advisor who is there to help us with our resumes, and she also does mock job interviews. We also have a board hanging up with cards all over it that has salons that are hiring.
its great, everything is very organized, and everyone is always in good spirits.
I couldn't imagine going anywhere but here! teachers are great and so are all the students. everyone helps eachother when needed. this school makes learning fun, I look forward to going to school every day to learn something new.
This school is the best school for Hair And Beauty, they bend to every need for me to be successful. My teachers are very attentive they help me figure out the best way for me to receive the information, and they tend to my learning needs. Empire Beauty School is made to make sure their students leave out of their school successful