Emory & Henry College Reviews

I will be attending this fall , playing basketball and majoring in phyician assistant. I am very excited and also nervous being far away from my families.
Emory and Henry College campus is very beautiful. I can see there is a very close connection with students, professor which makes life on campus friendly.

I am looking foward this is new journey!
Emory and Henry College is a small private school. Three things that I love about this school are their friendliness, scholarships, and engagement. Since Emory and Henry College is small. Everybody will get to know each other in many places, such as gym, classroom, tutor center, library, and cafeteria. By the time a student is a junior, he or she will say hi to everybody he or she sees on the campus, not just students, but also the faculty and staff as well. Emory and Henry college receives a lot of financial support and funding. Every year, students can apply for scholarships based on their performance. These scholarships and funding also give students opportunities to study aboard. Engagement means engaging to the world – study abroad. Do they have to pay for anything while they travel there? Yes and no, they do not have to pay for tuition, flights or housing there, but they must pay for their own expense.in addition, during the study aboard, they can find a part-time job.
Emory & Henry felt like home to me. The people you are surrounded with are outstanding. Emory challenges you not only in academics but also as a person. Here you learn about who you are, who you want to become and everything in between. The professors are always there to help you and want to see you succeed. The atmosphere is always welcoming and helps you feel comfortable while figuring out who you want to become.
Start Your Review of Emory & Henry College
I went to Emory for my freshman and sophomore year. Since it is a small school, you get to know everyone very fast and it is easy to make friends. Greek life is popular here, but a lot of them seem judgemental towards those that are not in there sorority/fraternity. There also is not a lot to do in the area, but there are some great hikes. My biggest complaint was the academics, some classes were not very organized. I would have liked more events on campus or clubs to get involved with. Overall, the college has some good things and not good things. It really depends on your major and social interests.
Its a beautiful campus in Southwestern Virginia. Awesome programs and great recognition! The food is great, the staff is amazing, and the campus safety is awesome. The tuition is a little high, but given it is a private liberal arts college that should be expected. It is definitely worth the money.
Everyone on campus is so welcoming, and they want to ensure you enjoy your time there. I am looking forward to attending in the fall of 2018 and playing on their volleyball team #stingersup
The college has many great programs to choose from. The students and faculty are a joy to be around, and the campus itself is beautiful. Both near a nicely sized town and out in beautiful rural Virginia.
My experience so far has allowed me to grow and reach new heights in my academic career. My professors have exceeded my expectations. The havd and continue to provide me with invaluable knowledge that prepares me for the world of Occupational Therapy. I have been most surprised by the warm welcome from the marion community. I have been blessed with kind and caring classmates that embody the principles of Emory and Henry college. Overall I could not be more satisfied with my experience at Emory and Henry.
Emory and Henry college is good college. Professors are tough but for the students own good. It’s a quiet place and everyone is very friendly. The food is good but sometimes repetitive.
What I enjoy most about Emory & Henry college is that it is a safe environment and I feel like I am home. What I would like to see improve would be their food.
I really like it here because everyone wants for you to succeed. Professor are ready and willing to help you on anything. The alumni are fantastic. Only down side is that there is not many thing to around campus. There is a lot to do on campus but not off. Nearest town is about 20 mins away give or take 5. Nice environment, has a very nice, welcoming neighborhood. Very homey.
I love Emory & Henry. For me, it is a second home. If you're looking for a small school, with big school spirit, this is the place. Teachers know you by name. Class sizes are never more than 25 (that's huge). Sports may not be the best, but you'll always have a team to cheer for. Dorm life is fairly typical, but offers unique living opportunities. Emory is the best decision you'll make.
Emory people. That's what alumni around the school (and far away) are known as, and know each other as. There's an uncommon bond of those that go to E&H and stay on to graduate from there. It's a place that truly breeds better people, and people who always want to come back.
My experience at Emory & Hemry has been fantastic so far! I am a student athlete on campus, I enjoy the scenery and also the people around and at the school!
We only have one career center but they do a great job of sending emails to students with hundreds of jobs and oppurtunities
Class sizes are small which is gret for getting to know the your peers and the professors
This past year, our school had a lot of diversity and race issues. Our school needs more security cameras and officers in place
Start Your Review of Emory & Henry College
The newest dorms are great but most of the older dorms have issues with air conditioning
I am not apart of greek life but everyone that joins always says its one of the best decision they ever made
The school and student body support the many teams on campus.