Emory & Henry College Admissions
Emory & Henry admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 70%. Students that get into Emory & Henry have an average SAT score between 890-1120 or an average ACT score of 19-25. The regular admissions application deadline for Emory & Henry is rolling. Interested students can apply for early action, and the Emory & Henry early action deadline is December 1.
Early Decision Acceptance Rate
Students Submitting SAT
Students Submitting ACT
SAT and ACT Prep Options
- Is your score good enough? We guarantee you'll score higher, or your money back.
- Prep with our team of teachers who are ready to answer your questions.
- Affordable, effective, and enjoyable online test prep
- Guaranteed score improvement with smart feedback and progress tracking
- 200-Point SAT & 4-Point ACT Score Improvement Guarantees
- Save $200 When You Enroll Online
Early Decision Deadline
Early Action Deadline
Offers Early Decision
Offers Early Action
Accepts Common App
Accepts Coalition App
- of students say the admissions process made them feel like the school cared about them as an applicant.7 responses
- of students feel the admissions process evaluated them individually as a real person, not just a set of numbers.7 responses