Emory & Henry College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Emory & Henry College Reviews
Its a beautiful campus in Southwestern Virginia. Awesome programs and great recognition! The food is great, the staff is amazing, and the campus safety is awesome. The tuition is a little high, but given it is a private liberal arts college that should be expected. It is definitely worth the money.
My experience so far has allowed me to grow and reach new heights in my academic career. My professors have exceeded my expectations. The havd and continue to provide me with invaluable knowledge that prepares me for the world of Occupational Therapy. I have been most surprised by the warm welcome from the marion community. I have been blessed with kind and caring classmates that embody the principles of Emory and Henry college. Overall I could not be more satisfied with my experience at Emory and Henry.
I really like it here because everyone wants for you to succeed. Professor are ready and willing to help you on anything. The alumni are fantastic. Only down side is that there is not many thing to around campus. There is a lot to do on campus but not off. Nearest town is about 20 mins away give or take 5. Nice environment, has a very nice, welcoming neighborhood. Very homey.