Emory & Henry College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Emory & Henry College Reviews
Its a beautiful campus in Southwestern Virginia. Awesome programs and great recognition! The food is great, the staff is amazing, and the campus safety is awesome. The tuition is a little high, but given it is a private liberal arts college that should be expected. It is definitely worth the money.
I went to Emory for my freshman and sophomore year. Since it is a small school, you get to know everyone very fast and it is easy to make friends. Greek life is popular here, but a lot of them seem judgemental towards those that are not in there sorority/fraternity. There also is not a lot to do in the area, but there are some great hikes. My biggest complaint was the academics, some classes were not very organized. I would have liked more events on campus or clubs to get involved with. Overall, the college has some good things and not good things. It really depends on your major and social interests.
My experience so far has allowed me to grow and reach new heights in my academic career. My professors have exceeded my expectations. The havd and continue to provide me with invaluable knowledge that prepares me for the world of Occupational Therapy. I have been most surprised by the warm welcome from the marion community. I have been blessed with kind and caring classmates that embody the principles of Emory and Henry college. Overall I could not be more satisfied with my experience at Emory and Henry.