COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Due to COVID-19, we have created several virtual opportunities for you to learn more about Emmanuel and understand life as a Saint. Whether you want to attend a virtual information session or get all your pressing questions answered during a one-on-one meeting with your admission counselor, we offer you resources to help you kick-off the college search and learn more about the Emmanuel community. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodA-
- Student LifeB-
Emmanuel College - Massachusetts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.60 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.59 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.55 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.74 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses
Emmanuel College - Massachusetts Reviews
The food is excellent, with caveats - the Bon Appetit management company is incredibly rude and robotic which means poor dietary options, payment policies, hours, employee abuse, etc. Compared to other similarly sized schools in the area, our *food* is still better, just don't eat at the Muddy River Café as you will feel perpetually sick from the excessive grease.
The athletics and parties are average to me, but it's not something I particularly cared about. The career center is not helpful - you need to be the one to take initiative off-campus.