Emmanuel College - Massachusetts Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.49 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.53 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.52 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management50 Graduates
Counseling Psychology47 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities43 Graduates
Elementary Education29 Graduates
Political Science and Government17 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.48 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.67 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.35 responses
Emmanuel College - Massachusetts Reviews
As an incoming freshmen, it isn’t always a bit nerve wracking to know that I will be on campus in less than 6 months. But Emmanuel has their doors open for us! I attended a mini lecture in the Political Science department and I found it to be fascinating! This college offers a variety of programs in every field of study. Now I cannot wait to attend there.
Emmanuel College is a very small college in the heart of Boston, MA. Being such a small college comes with a number of benefits and drawbacks. Some things I love about Emmanuel are the location, the sense of community, and the convenience of a small campus. You could not ask for a better location for this school with only a short walk to Fenway park, Newbury street, and a short T ride away from downtown Boston. Also Boston is a huge college town, especially in the area Emmanuel is located with Boston University, Simmons, Wentworth, Northeastern and many more just walking distance from campus it really does feel like this area is just one big college campus. Some drawbacks of a small college however are that it can be hard socially to find your group of people, as small colleges tend to form cliques and feel a little like high school. Also, for some people it could be a drawback that you don't get the typical large university experiences like football games and greek life.
I transferred to Emmanuel from a community college in Maine after earning my Associate's Degree. I fell in love with Emmanuel after the tour and meeting the professors. Emmanuel is a very small school in the heart of Boston. The size of the school allows for strong connections with your professors and lots of opportunities for hands on experiences. The location of the school allows endless opportunities for internships, and for science degrees lab exposure.