Emmanuel College - Georgia Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities20 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Business Administration and Management13 Graduates
Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries11 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management11 Graduates
Early Childhood Education9 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics5 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Emmanuel College - Georgia Reviews
Emmanuel is very expensive for the quality you receive. Unless you are living in Roberson, you are going to be living in bad conditions - no air, rats, spiders, etc.. they say that it will be taken care of, but the res-life staff are not helpful at all. The food is mediocre, but there is not a lot of options. The professors on staff are top notch. They really care about student success, and you can genuinely see Jesus shine through them. Unless you are a Christian ministry major or an athlete, it is very hard to make friends. I found myself paying to live on campus but going home every chance I got!
The Emmanuel College community is so incredibly tight knit! I know all of my Professors on a personal level and my connections between students extend over the entire campus. I am an introvert, so that says something! Some aspects of student life is a bit sub-par in areas, but the council is always striving to improve.
I toured in February of 2017, and my tour guide made it seem like events were always happening. Rob lob is supposedly the place where everyone hangs out, yet every time in went in there, it was empty or with very few people. The food is terrible quality. The dishes were always dirty and the kitchen staff is not very friendly. The wifi barely worked. I lived in Jackson for one semester (the oldest building on campus) and in some rooms, you couldn't even connect your phone to the wifi. I contacted my RD repeatedly and she said they were working on it, but it never got fixed. There is a major spider infestation in the buildings. My RA said she would have someone come spray, but they never did. The showers will scald you when someone flushes the toilet in Jackson. My professors were amazing, but the classes were not challenging at all. I would never recommend EC to anyone who wants the college experience.