Emmanuel College - Georgia is ...
Private not-for-profit, Pentecostal
NCAA Division II (without football)
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management28 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities26 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science18 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies13 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management12 Graduates
Early Childhood Education7 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies4 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.12 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
After Emmanuel College - Georgia
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Emmanuel College - Georgia Reviews
Review Emmanuel College - Georgia
Emmanuel College is the place to be! The campus is beautiful, the people are friendly, and the academics push you without breaking you. Not to mention the overall christian atmosphere is very welcoming.
Emmanuel is a great institution for those who want a Christ-centered education in a rural community. The professors are very caring and willing to do whatever it takes to make the student succeed. Some of the rules and policies are too strict for college age individuals, but it comes with the Christian environment.
Its a very small town, but there are cities and larger college towns 30-45 minutes away. There are a few nice parks a couple miles from campus and the area is beautiful with rolling hills and beautiful natures. The local attitude toward the students is fabulous. Locals show pride in the school by attending many sporting events and support community and global ministries through fundraisers. Overall, the atmosphere is small but also very special and unique!