Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide Reviews

The top of the line university for Aerospace Education. The only thing that I would like to see is more classroom studies be available for classes geared around unmanned systems.
Going back to school with a full time job is not easy and 100% online schooling is hard. Embry-Riddle has made it more than manageable and east to use.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Embry-Riddle Worldwide. They have given me the flexibility, as a working adult, to earn my degrees while working full time with a family. When most of my peers went on to college, I chose to start a family, enter the workforce, and after a few years of trying my hand at a few jobs, I joined the military. After my time in the military, I returned to the private sector, working in aviation with the skills given to me by the United States Army.
Embry-Riddle has made my path to higher education a reality. Their online format is perfect for anyone who wishes to reach their education goals without being tied to a fixed schedule by attending a physical class.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
I am currently active duty military and I take classes part time. This school is very military friendly and I would definitely recommend it to any prospective service members. I did very poor in high school and had little to no school experience, but the professors are very knowledgeable and definitely helped me get up to speed.
The professors are wonderful except for a few, but most of them are really helpful and will even give their phone numbers out for a quick response. I've been at ERAU: Worldwide since Spring 2018 and I couldn't have asked for a better online experience. The programs they use are SIMPLE!!!!!!! Not only that, but they are spectacularly organized as well.
Great college, I like the flexibility of being able to pursue my education while working full time. Highly recommend others to look in to the worldwide campus.
Embry-Riddle provides an excellent online university experience for Associates, Bachelors, and Master degree programs.
Embry Riddle is a great college and they help you every single step of the way. The faculty are well trained and have all worked in the aviation industry which makes all classes very informative because they professors speak from experience.
While enrolled at Embry-Riddle, I have been able to complete all assignments and fully understand the material by actively engaging in each class and doing my own research outside of the classroom. The last year has made me a more confident, disciplined and mature person able to face new challenges and tackle more responsibilities. I am ready for the next step in my career because of the Embry-Riddle curriculum and instructors and I am confident in my ability to complete and exceed all requirements and expectations for my Senior year.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide because it has made learning painless and efficient. This online degree program has allowed me to acquire a top notch education while working part time. The professors have been very accommodating and clear as far as assignments are concerned. I have enjoyed my experience so far and I think that it will get even better!
The admission process was incredibly easy, and the staff is VERY friendly! Classes are straight forward and the online services are the most intuitive so far.
It's a new experience for those who are interested in especially aviation. Worldwide campus helps you with online courses. Professors are helpful and friendly
Embry-Riddle is an excellent school! The Worldwide Campus is perfect for those of us who work busy, often unpredictable schedules.
The school is very good and well rounded with the ability to connect with the teachers and staff. They have many locations were you can walk in personally if you want a face to face discussion with a consular or need help or you could do it all online.
Professors are great, all experts in their field and very helpful. Online classes do not have the same effect as traditional classes due but the curriculum provides the best experiance while on a computer. It keeps you evolved with many activities that make you learn while retaining the information.
Embry Riddle is an elite aeronautical university that is recognized across the aviation industry. The level of accommodation for US military veterans is exceptional and should be praised.
I enjoy the flexibility of taking course while working full time. One thing I would like to see change is more of an essence of aerospace in their lower level courses.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
Online school that has an extremely fluid schedule. Work at your pace when you want to. Professors know the topics very well, and will always find a way to help.
The professors are very informative and very motivational. Even though I'm going through the online course, you still receive interaction from the professors. I've had a great experience with Embry-Riddle's worldwide campus, and I wouldn't change nothing about what they are doing academically.
I love this school, its changing my life and makes me love my life every time i take a class. I feel close to the people i take the class with because we are all apart of or have been apart of the aviation community.