Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide Reviews

I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide because it has made learning painless and efficient. This online degree program has allowed me to acquire a top notch education while working part time. The professors have been very accommodating and clear as far as assignments are concerned. I have enjoyed my experience so far and I think that it will get even better!
The admission process was incredibly easy, and the staff is VERY friendly! Classes are straight forward and the online services are the most intuitive so far.
It's a new experience for those who are interested in especially aviation. Worldwide campus helps you with online courses. Professors are helpful and friendly
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
Embry-Riddle is an excellent school! The Worldwide Campus is perfect for those of us who work busy, often unpredictable schedules.
The school is very good and well rounded with the ability to connect with the teachers and staff. They have many locations were you can walk in personally if you want a face to face discussion with a consular or need help or you could do it all online.
Professors are great, all experts in their field and very helpful. Online classes do not have the same effect as traditional classes due but the curriculum provides the best experiance while on a computer. It keeps you evolved with many activities that make you learn while retaining the information.
Embry Riddle is an elite aeronautical university that is recognized across the aviation industry. The level of accommodation for US military veterans is exceptional and should be praised.
A little back story. I’ve been wanting to attend Embry-Riddle ever since I was in like the 6th grade. I have old letters from embry riddle, even there college brochure. I never discarded them. I recently got accepted ... YAYYYYYYY 😊 I start here in a couple weeks and I know I’m gonna love it. They make sure you’re good to go on everything! I love them!
I enjoy the flexibility of taking course while working full time. One thing I would like to see change is more of an essence of aerospace in their lower level courses.
Online school that has an extremely fluid schedule. Work at your pace when you want to. Professors know the topics very well, and will always find a way to help.
The professors are very informative and very motivational. Even though I'm going through the online course, you still receive interaction from the professors. I've had a great experience with Embry-Riddle's worldwide campus, and I wouldn't change nothing about what they are doing academically.
I love this school, its changing my life and makes me love my life every time i take a class. I feel close to the people i take the class with because we are all apart of or have been apart of the aviation community.
Very flexible staff for military students. Genuine concern for the well-being of the students. There is accountability and classes can be confusing, but the good instructors will give you the opportunity to grasp the concepts by working with you one on one if necessary.
embry riddle worldwide is a great school to go to. The school offers flexible hours. classes are avaible in person, online and webcam. the school is perfect for active duty state side and over seas. also great option for veterans out of the service and working full time of using the post 9-11 gi-bill.
I have liked that Embry-Riddle is an extremely military friendly school. Being active-duty military makes school life hard, but Embry-Riddle reduces the stress. Having an advisor on base eliminates the need to contact someone time zones away. Their online class platform is easy to navigate and the instructors are very helpful and respond to questions promptly. I have had a very good experience with this school and will continue to earn my degree through them.
Embry-Riddle has provided me with an amazing opportunity to finish my degree while stationed in Europe. Their vast array of online classes make it easy to the classes you need when you need them. They are a great asset for the military community.
I go to Embry-Riddle Aernotical University world wide campus. They are very friendly and will work with you when it comes to all aspects of your life. I am active duty and got stationed in Japan, they are very willing to work with my schedule.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide is a great school. It is not a campus, so you don't get the campus life but the professors are great and thee classes are very well structured. I have actually learned a lot and the eagle vision modality is amazing and very interactive.
Average education for top tier tuition. Like any other large, private university they prey on ex-military veterans and charge extreme tuition for what they offer. They like to pretend they are an ivy league school, but they most certainly are not. They also have horrible customer service if you file any sort of grievance with them.
I am only completing my first term after a very long hiatus. It is definitely challenging. The coursework is not the usual "canned" variety - it is unique and engaging.