Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott Reviews

Embry Riddle is a private University with a positive culture. Many people that attend Embry Riddle are very happy with their results of academic accomplishment. The people who attend ERAU are amazing and very helpful as well as the professors. It is a school for those who want a serious education and is perfect for those seeking engineering or aviation degrees. It is not a party school at all. Although we do have plenty of campus events to get the community together and have fun.
It is a small school, only a few thousand students so everything feels close and connected. The community, in and around the school, is great. If you’re thinking of applying to Riddle, you will find many like minded people to network with. The school has a strong sense of professionalism and is committed to helping students succeed.
College is an important decision. If you want to belong with fellow nerds and geeks who are always the underdogs, come aboard and hangout with fellow students and just ignore campus politics. If you are a starry eyed dreamer who wants to make a difference on campus while getting the best degree out there, I would seriously ask you to reconsider us. We have a lot of flaws and our acceptance rate is a reflection of that. Look around and if you're cool with rolling with our status quo for four years then putting this chapter behind you, join us here.

We have a ton of bureaucratic issues with campus administration, and none of them really care about fixing them for us, so just be prepared to buckle up and focus only on classes if you're here otherwise you'll just get angry and grouchy.

Also Wifi is terrible, and we "can't" fix it according to our non-engineering administration.

Peace and good luck choosing!
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
I attended Embry-Riddle for my undergrad degree. I didn't appreciate the academic challenges of the course of instruction at the time until I started my professional career and began to apply what I had learned at Embry-Riddle to my job. The curriculum was challenging and required a great deal of studying but what I've learned at Embry-Riddle had made me successful in life.
I really enjoy going to ERAU, the campus is nice and clean and the professors try to help students and see us succeed. There is a lot of clubs that are open to everyone and many activities around on campus anytime during the semester.
Embry Riddle is an excellent school and you have the opportunity to get connected with many other like-minded individuals. This is a unique school compared to other universities and state schools in that it is very focused. Students have a chance to get into the material they want to study quickly. There are also many clubs on campus that address all sorts of interests, from engineering clubs to cultural clubs to music. There is a very low female population on campus (only around 22-25%), but the university is good about making all students feel welcome and safe. The area around the university is beautiful and has a nice downtown with restaurants and shops. Overall, Embry Riddle is a great school.
I really enjoy ERAU Prescott. This school is perfect for someone that wants to go to a smaller university in a small town. My only complaint would be that the tuition is freakin expensive because it is a private university.
I love it at Riddle. I got exactly what I expected and more from it. There are small class sizes (one of my freshman classes had 12 students) and there are ample facilities to do any and all engineering work. People complain that the parties here aren't fun, but that's just the kind of people that go to the school. We're goal oriented nerds who love building things. Again, I love it here.
ERAU's reputation rests on a strong academic background and an extremely high return on investment value. The school prepares students for entry into the fields of science, engineering, aviation, and intelligence and their programs for each remain highly decorated. I enjoy the university, its professors, and the student body.
This college is for people who want to succeed in life. If incoming students are not willing to work this college will batter them for every step they take. This college prides itself on simulating a work environment. Only choose this school if you are willing to put school work ahead of everything.
ERAU is by far the best decision I made in relation to college. I have learned far more than I could have imagined. I am pursuing a career in Security and Intelligence and as far as I know, Embry-Riddle has the best credentials to help me pursue a career in a security and intelligence field. They are not just great at security and intelligence, but also with engineering and aviation. By having minimal degree options it has allowed for students to have a more advanced learning environment. I also play on the Women's soccer team and even though it makes academics harder, I am still supported by my professors to keep pushing myself to learn more and get help if I need it!
At Embry-Riddle, the most important thing to consider is to love what you do. This university will help you realise your dreams to become a pilot, engineer, astronaut, or anything you could think that flies. The staff and teachers are all very friendly and caring.
Growing up in a small rural town in Indiana always motivated me to go out and do bigger things. Arizona State has the most students in the nation, so naturally I visited there. While in Arizona I found Riddle and fell in love the instant I stepped foot on campus. I never thought I would end up at a school as small as this but I'm going into my sophomore year and can't wait! The 1 on 1 time spent building relationships with the professors is one of the best things about this school. They can open so many doors for your future. The student body is extremely diverse and you'll never struggle to find something to do. It's the ultimate small college experience.
I've really enjoyed my Embry-Riddle experience so far. It's a small school that's constantly improving facilities and degree programs. I can't speak for the larger majors- my major is still pretty new- but I've not been in a class with more than forty people, and my degree specific classes are even smaller, so there's a lot of teacher-student interaction. Classwork is challenging, but that's one of the reasons I wanted to go here!
The academics are some of the best in the country. The only things lacking are their sports teams, as well as school pride as a whole.
Great place if you are a serious student. If you've come to party, go elsewhere, as you won't fit in with the student body (largely stereotypical nerds) and will be bored out of your mind. The course work is very intensive, and leads to plenty of late nights. The Daytona campus is the parent campus, and as such controls the funding for Prescott, which is often a downside, and as a result there are crowding issues because admissions lets in more than housing can accommodate, because Daytona won't fund a building project to build enough rooms, and other similar funding issues.
I myself will be attending the school soon and based on what I seen everything is top notch I honestly don't know if theres a large party scene but it seems like there isn't a large scene as everyone is focused on completing their respective majors. The area is very out doors so if you desire outdoor activities, then this is the school for you.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
The thing that I like most about Embry Riddle is the level of education that you get. The Professors are really knowledgeable about what they teach and they have lots of real life examples that help to visualize the material learned. The Professors also really enjoy feedback and improve the class based upon the feedback that they get.
The atmosphere here in Prescott is like being surrounded by family. The classes and campus are small but large enough to hold a variety of activities as well as people to get to know better. The professors are all extremely knowledgeable and can be reached for extra help at any time. Overall the experiences I have had here are some of the best memories I have.
My overall experience at Embry-Riddle has been great! I love the campus and faculty, the field of study in is exciting and there seems to be no lack of funds when it comes to teaching equipment and materials. Embry-Riddle has so many resources for its students. I definitely recommend this University!