Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott Reviews

Embry Riddle is a great school, however I do not believe that the tuition is very justifiable. The faculty-student ratio is fantastic and each professors' enthusiasm to their subject is electrifying. I would love to see the tuition drop to at least $30,000.
I rate this college 100% in the rating. It is the 1st Aeronautical College rated by US News, and is guaranteed to get you a job after you graduate. If I were you, apply to this school, and the benefits you will get.
The staff at Embry Riddle is very welcoming and they keep the campus clean, there are great people that attend the school and the school has a high GPA average which pushes others to work hard as well.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
It is a smaller campus, but very easy to connect with others. Professors know you on a personal level and are always willing to go out of their way to help. If you like all things planes, this is the place for you!
The school is amazing but I felt as though I had to give it a low score simply for the housing department. I had chosen my room and roommate and signed a contract for the room. My roommate and I were separated because they changed our room to an RAs room and we were never informed we spent a month calling every day to get back in the same room but were to call back the next day only to be told a week before the start of the year that they could do nothing and we should have called ahead of time.
ERAU-Prescott is known as a piloting school, but in recent years has fixated on STEM education; particularly aerospace engineering. Their engineering programs rival those of MIT, Georgia Tech, and CalPoly, boasting a blend of a traditional 4 year degree with a trade school environment. Students learn in small classroom settings (1:20) that cater to kinesthetic learners, some of whom have ADD, ADHD, or fall on the Autism spectrum. Freshmen are given invaluable opportunities building robots, satellites, and rockets in their first semester attending, and with the rigorous course load, offers students a 99% job place rate within one year after graduation. While ERAU has extensive educational prospects, this University is not for everyone. Students struggle feeling connected to the town, which is a retirement community. Even so, many ERAU employees are working with the city to build community bridges and bring more engineering businesses to Prescott for internship and job opportunities.
A great school if you are academic focused and career oriented. Also if you know what you want to do in life. If you are unsure of major this is not the school for you. Professors have great real life experience and class size is small. Lots of resources to help you focus on school. Parties and other fun activities are very limited especially compared to bigger schools, so don't come here of you are going to college to party.
This university is super welcoming and comfortable. I have never not felt safe walking around campus (even late at night), and it overall pretty quiet. This is definitely not a party school. The students here are generally pretty focused on academics. The dining hall food is usually hit or miss; it can be pretty good, or unappetizing. However, downtown Prescott yields a ton of tasty and diverse restaurants.
Excellent and very highly specialized school. Faculty are excellent and the campus is located in a very nice town. Highly geared towards aviation and engineering.
The location is beautiful. Teachers are well educated with field experience and are there to help; although some are hard to understand. The food is awful for people who eat healthy.
The school is a great school, however finances may be an issue because they do have hidden fees included in their tuition as well as a required All Access Meal Plan. They don't allow us to choose our own meal plan. I'm fine if they require us to be on one however give us the choice because I don't eat a lot. So I don't need all access. Also I feel like a brown crayon in a white crayon box. There's very little diversity here. I feel like Michael Oher in the Blind Side. I've never been so excited to see another Latino, or African American in my life. The dorms are not good, only a few professor's don't care for your education, campus food is only good when events are happening that people who don't attend the school yet arrive. Such as Preview Day, or Parent's weekend. Those are the only few days food is actually good. Otherwise food is just like high school, that I'd rather buy a snack instead of eat several days/nights.
Embry Riddle is a private University with a positive culture. Many people that attend Embry Riddle are very happy with their results of academic accomplishment. The people who attend ERAU are amazing and very helpful as well as the professors. It is a school for those who want a serious education and is perfect for those seeking engineering or aviation degrees. It is not a party school at all. Although we do have plenty of campus events to get the community together and have fun.
It is a small school, only a few thousand students so everything feels close and connected. The community, in and around the school, is great. If you’re thinking of applying to Riddle, you will find many like minded people to network with. The school has a strong sense of professionalism and is committed to helping students succeed.
College is an important decision. If you want to belong with fellow nerds and geeks who are always the underdogs, come aboard and hangout with fellow students and just ignore campus politics. If you are a starry eyed dreamer who wants to make a difference on campus while getting the best degree out there, I would seriously ask you to reconsider us. We have a lot of flaws and our acceptance rate is a reflection of that. Look around and if you're cool with rolling with our status quo for four years then putting this chapter behind you, join us here.

We have a ton of bureaucratic issues with campus administration, and none of them really care about fixing them for us, so just be prepared to buckle up and focus only on classes if you're here otherwise you'll just get angry and grouchy.

Also Wifi is terrible, and we "can't" fix it according to our non-engineering administration.

Peace and good luck choosing!
I attended Embry-Riddle for my undergrad degree. I didn't appreciate the academic challenges of the course of instruction at the time until I started my professional career and began to apply what I had learned at Embry-Riddle to my job. The curriculum was challenging and required a great deal of studying but what I've learned at Embry-Riddle had made me successful in life.
I really enjoy going to ERAU, the campus is nice and clean and the professors try to help students and see us succeed. There is a lot of clubs that are open to everyone and many activities around on campus anytime during the semester.
Embry Riddle is an excellent school and you have the opportunity to get connected with many other like-minded individuals. This is a unique school compared to other universities and state schools in that it is very focused. Students have a chance to get into the material they want to study quickly. There are also many clubs on campus that address all sorts of interests, from engineering clubs to cultural clubs to music. There is a very low female population on campus (only around 22-25%), but the university is good about making all students feel welcome and safe. The area around the university is beautiful and has a nice downtown with restaurants and shops. Overall, Embry Riddle is a great school.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
I really enjoy ERAU Prescott. This school is perfect for someone that wants to go to a smaller university in a small town. My only complaint would be that the tuition is freakin expensive because it is a private university.
I love it at Riddle. I got exactly what I expected and more from it. There are small class sizes (one of my freshman classes had 12 students) and there are ample facilities to do any and all engineering work. People complain that the parties here aren't fun, but that's just the kind of people that go to the school. We're goal oriented nerds who love building things. Again, I love it here.
ERAU's reputation rests on a strong academic background and an extremely high return on investment value. The school prepares students for entry into the fields of science, engineering, aviation, and intelligence and their programs for each remain highly decorated. I enjoy the university, its professors, and the student body.