Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is the nation’s oldest and largest institution dedicated totally to the fields of Aviation, Aerospace, and Security and Intelligence. The university’s Western Campus in Prescott, AZ is surrounded by mountains, lakes and pine trees in the Bradshaw Mountains of Northern Arizona. With over 270 sunny days of flying weather and a 520-acre campus, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy all that Arizona has to offer without the heat of the deserts to the south. The Prescott Campus is host to the nation’s top ranked Aerospace Engineering program as ranked by US News and World Report, as well as the nation’s first College of Security and Intelligence and the 12-time national champion Golden Eagles Flight Team. The campus offers small class sizes, internship and research opportunities, hands on experiential learning opportunities for all undergraduates, professional mentorship, and 97% in-discipline job placement within a year of graduation.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.56 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.63 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.63 responses
Aerospace Engineering116 Graduates
Aeronautics and Aviation Technology107 Graduates
International Relations60 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering35 Graduates
Electrical Engineering12 Graduates
Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology11 Graduates
Air Transportation8 Graduates
Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism8 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.64 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.77 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.41 responses
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott Reviews
We have a ton of bureaucratic issues with campus administration, and none of them really care about fixing them for us, so just be prepared to buckle up and focus only on classes if you're here otherwise you'll just get angry and grouchy.
Also Wifi is terrible, and we "can't" fix it according to our non-engineering administration.
Peace and good luck choosing!