Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach Reviews

1,237 reviews
I like this school a lot. Overall, it's a beautiful place with helpful people. I think they could do a little better with the food service here. The options are plentiful but all terrible.
The education, staff, and student body are excellent. Though a swimming club would be a cool add on.
I am a female at a very male dominated school. I feel very safe and secure on campus. As a female and an athlete the party scene is pretty fun, but I am not a big partier. I have good teachers a couple not so good ones.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach
Mostly guys and foreign students, people really come here to be a pilot, and aerospace engineer, do ROTC, or are a foreign students athlete. The meal plans are terrible, and there's always construction. It's also pretty expensive, scholarships!
Embry–Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) is a private university system offering associate, bachelor, master's, and PhD degree programs in arts and sciences, aviation, business, engineering, computer programming, cyber security and security and intelligence. It is the largest, fully accredited university system specializing in aviation and aerospace, and has campuses in Daytona Beach, Florida and Prescott, Arizona, and other locations
Given that I want to pursue a career that they special in . I find that this school has done the best service to me and I love it .
It is a comprehensive university set on making professionals. Everyone at embry riddle, students and professors, all have a set goal to make the aviation community better. They offer a lot of great opportunities, especially if you want to become a pilot.
I absolutely love attending school here. As a flight student, it is an unbelievable experience to attend school while planes are constantly flying overhead. The aircraft at Embry Riddle are well-kept and some of the most advanced training aircraft in the nation.
ERAU is definitely the place that is perfect for me. It has both the flight degree program and AFROTC that I participate in besides my regular degree. ERAU has state of the art facilities and equipment that no other school has to offer.
The school overall is pretty good. Classes are relatively small, professors care about the students, and there are so many opportunities available around campus to learn and do new things.
At this university, I have learned a lot. Teachers are really helpfull and are ready to help any time. Food here is not that great and neither is dorm.
Great training- nothing else (except military) will prepare you to be a professional pilot. Expensive, don't go there and do everything on loans. You wont make enough to dig out of that hole. You will need scholarships or grands
I've been here for about two months now and am immensely enjoying it here. Don't listen to what anyone says about Doolittle, it's a good place to live due to its proximity to campus. I enjoy most of my classes and I can always find something fun to do on campus.
I absolutely love the professionalism, quality, and structure that ERAU provides. There are always events that are cultural and bring light into sharing the community with all walks of life. There is a large veteran population which brings life experiences into campus. The opportunities that ERAU brings to each student in regards to career enhancement is phenomenal.
Embry-Riddle offers a very high quality education with state of the art labs, equipment, simulators, aircraft, and facilities. That being the case, the trade-off for this esteemed education is the social environment. There is often plenty of work assigned for the weekends and the weekly routine of many students is exhausting. Expect to meet many tired students who are trying to get this all behind them to earn their prestigious degrees.
I enjoy the friendly and helpful atmosphere here on campus. The staff, and the students go out of their way to help. Their are several clubs on campus that the students can be involved in. I enjoy having a variety of places to eat and study on campus. The school expects their students to conduct themselves in a professional manner, which adds to it being a very positive learning environment.
Although I am a freshman my limited time here at Embry-Riddle has been very enjoyable. I have never attended any parties though I've heard that the party scene is rather adequate.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach
As a veteran they have made my process to apply and register incredibly easy. The campus is really nice and any time I needed help they answered quickly and efficiently.
I came to Embry-Riddle because they are the best school for anything to do with flight. Walking to class and have planes fly over you all day is amazing. The people are nice and class sizes are small so you really get to know your professors. However, it is very expensive.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Daytona Beach is perfect for college student life. Whether it is Greek life or Social Organizations, they have it all.
Not only that but their professors are top of the line and are willing to go above and beyond with any assistance students may need.