Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach Reviews

1,297 reviews
Embry Riddle Aeronautical University is an amazing college. The campus is beautiful, and a good size. It's a relatively small campus, but there's still plenty to do on-campus and right outside of campus.
Campus is beautiful and easy to get around. The Aircraft Maintenance Science Building is a wonderful place to sit at to watch over the ramp and see the daily operations of the flight line and airport.
Embry-Riddle was by far the most beautiful University I have visited. All the buildings reminded me of the future and their new student center-wow! Their flight line was very acceptable and their stimulators were amazing. I would by far give this university a 10/10. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. They explained everything accordingly and directly. The only downfall this university is the cost to attend, but I can definitely see why.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach
Great university with many programs in STEM majors and aeronautical sciences. Additionally every February and October there is a career fair with over 200+ companies that come to recruit or for students to land an internships. Companies include Boeing, Northrop Grumman, FBI, Delta, American Airlines and many more. Overall, from my experience there so far the professors are extremely passionate and teaching and will work with you as long as you are willing to put effort in the work. Great university.
Awesome place to be if interested in anything to do with flight! Food places are open late, but I never got breakfast and had to get by with food in my room because of early flight block. Living in Florida is a perk, too!
With Embry Riddle Aeronautical University there are multiple avenues of learning that make learning convenient to all students either you go on campus or are a deployed service member serving around the globe. Embry Riddle Aeronautical University also has a wide range of aeronautical degrees from the basic MBA in business to aerospace engineering they guarantees have a degree that will fit suit any passion for the aviation industry. Lastly, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University online classes are just only a short 9 weeks making the classes suitable for students on the go and picking up classes easily.
Embry-Riddle is academically challenging, with a personal class sizes. I've learned so much at ERAU as far as my studies as well as LIFE in general. It taught me independence, confidence, how to deal with the many factors of diversity, and of course how to be a better student! The road has been long, and financially crippling at times, but I do foresee my experience here being rewarding in the future.
I like that Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University has the best flight program and degree in aeronautical science that I'm looking for to be a professional pilot one day. This school has everything and all on campus. It is located in a great area for weather, flying aircraft, and down time activities.
My experience with Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is truly extraordinary and diverse from any other aeronautical university which makes me one of a kind.
I liked that there is a lot of diversity amongst the alumni attending Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Classes are very tough, professors are hands-off, and at first it’s very jarring. For such an expensive institution I would expect a lot more interest in student success on the professors’ sides. Overall, it’s a good school with very tailored and specific courses. The school is also very good at obtaining employment/internship oppurtunities for students!
Overall I like my school. There are plenty of good teachers but bad ones as well. The student life is good but no one goes out and participates most of the time. The food is ok. The one reason I enjoy being here are the plenty of friends and opportunities that my school provides.
My experience at Embry Riddle was amazing, the campus is gorgeous and wonderful. Students at Embry Riddle are so kind and chill. Embry Riddle has an amazing academic level for being #1 in engineering schools. The local area around Embry Riddle is great as well. Daytona has a lot to offer with malls, shopping areas, restaurants, and fun fun fun!!! Dorms and housing that Embry Riddle offer is very comfortable. Makes it look like home easily.
My experience here had been really good so far. I enjoy flying and getting to go to the beach whenever I want. My only real complaint with the school is that getting information or trying to fix something regarding academics can be difficult sometimes, aka the riddle runaround.
Great people, great campus. I chose a great school to attend. School just opened up a new $75 Million student center which is amazing!
Embry-Riddle is great for those who know what they want to do and achieve in their professional careers. While expensive, the training and education you receive has surpassed my greatest expectations.
Embry Riddle is a great school that devotes and treats any student as a part of family for that is exactly what the school is.
Start Your Review of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach
It is the best if you are focused on what you want to achieve. The lecturers are specialist in their areas of expertise. However the accounting and fee system needs to be reviewed. Students are equal whether internal or external. This must be reviewed and if the varsity continues to place a premium on international student then please give them first option for scholarships.
The school sells itself as a premier university for prospective airline pilots, but it is all a sham the flight department only cares about the students money and will do anything to make sure they get more money than they need. They fail students by forcing them to things they are uncomfortable with and have no consistency in the flight training at all.
Embry Riddle University has been an enjoyable learning experience for me thus far. The cultural diversities of the population allows me to interact and learn about various cultures around the world. The lecturers are very understanding and assist me in any way where help is needed. However on the other hand , I was a National Cyclist in my country. Moving to Embry Riddle has caused me to work on my academics only and abandon the fact of continuing and showcasing my athletic abilities, since cycling is not one of the sports offered at the school.